Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooooooooooooooo.

But but but...
I am missing my new graphics card. I am currently in chapter 2 of The Witcher 1, so total replay for my savegames. 2 is missing as well then.
I have bought the short story books (Last Wish and Sword of Destiny), wich will come on saturday. And I want to read them befor I play TW3 at least. The series will come parallel I would guess.
I also want to buy a new gaming keyboard, or a PS4 controller to play on my PC, at begin of June.

So many reasons, you see? ._.

Aaach! I'm a terrible Witcher-enthusiast: the launch cinematic is out, and I'm just not deeply impressed! Damn. Someone hand me a drink, please.

Question of my life.
Can I really manage to not play The Witcher 3 for one month?

With a liitle external help....

---------- Updated at 07:42 PM ----------

Aaach! I'm a terrible Witcher-enthusiast: the launch cinematic is out, and I'm just not deeply impressed! Damn. Someone hand me a drink, please.

You're so cute when you lie!!! Take a drink!!

You're so cute when you lie!!! Take a drink!!

That's the worst of it! I'm not lying: I'm not impressed. I can appreciate the purely technical achievements of creating a realistic illusion in the cinematic, and I grant it's very well done, but aesthetically, and narratively, the thing leaves me cold, and unaffected. I find some of Geralt's tactics interesting, but that is about it, thus my lament.

That's the worst of it! I'm not lying: I'm not impressed. I can appreciate the purely technical achievements of creating a realistic illusion in the cinematic, and I grant it's very well done, but aesthetically, and narratively, the thing leaves me cold, and unaffected. I find some of Geralt's tactics interesting, but that is about it, thus my lament.

:p:p:p

Attachments

• 1374414953715.png
    1374414953715.png
    206 KB · Views: 42
Blame Sapkowski then. Aside from the crossbow, the trailer was impeccable lorewise. :)

I know: it was just like something out of the short stories (except the crossbow). I noticed that, and really appreciated the authenticity of the tactics, but there's something still missing, and it's most likely a matter of personal artistic taste. I'm not saying it is a bad cinematic, far from it! It is very professionally done, and I commend the studio, and the developers for it.

I have bad news for you, you're a hipster! :D

Blame Sapkowski then. Aside from the crossbow, the trailer was impeccable lorewise. :)

Nice one! Kinley gets an anti-cross bow shot in there from the sides!

Just wait until my Geralt is prancing around in heavy armour, crossbowing everything in sight. And not sleeping with any pretty women, because he's decided to take up celibacy.

I'll screenshot it for you. Or, maybe, make a video of such doings. Out of love, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom