Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ach! Curse this frail body of mine which requires sleep and sustenance which interrupts my time with The Witcher 3.. :-

---------- Updated at 01:25 AM ----------

I see graphics talk has made its way even here :p Sooo...Gwent is amazing. I think I might have become addicted, I playagainst random merchants all the time. Is this what Hearthstone players feel? Also, f*ck monster decks. That is all.
Haven't had time to properly play Gwent yet.

Btw, where do you find different cards for the game? Or do you need to buy them from merchants?

How are you gamers with significant others doing? I normally don't let games interfere with my personal life but all I can think about now is playing the shit out of this, and I haven't even started.

How are you gamers with significant others doing? I normally don't let games interfere with my personal life but all I can think about now is playing the shit out of this, and I haven't even started.

She is not here, so I just have to let her know that I am alive every few hours :p
Otherwise I would make her watch me gaming. The cool thing is, that she likes that. So no problem for me when I am ready to play TW3.

I normally play when she´s either not at home or busy doing stuff on her own (taking a bath, reading a book, whatever). We spend most of our time outside the house during the week, so I like to spend with her the little time we have to be together each day.
That´s why I don´t have a lot of play time nowadays.

About the game: Last night I got to play a little beyond the tutorial. At some point I found some drowners by a river, dismounted to kill them, they jumped at me viciously and kicked my butt harshly (must have lasted 5 seconds against them). Reloaded, approached them slowly, fought timing my attacks and dodging a lot, managed to kill them.
Loving it! :victory:

I had my 4th exam today, so now I only have 2 left!!!! I'm so happy since all my exams feel like they went well, and the only ones left shouldn't be too much work.
And since I don't have my 5th exam until the 28th, I am going to spend today (and most likely tomorrow) eating ice cream and watching trashy tv shows.

i'm still sad i cant play the witcher 3, but doing a tv watching marathon of shows with hot guys in them is almost making up for it :wub::wub::wub:

For the Yennefer fans out there:

Geralt you lucky bastard!

Attachments

• 2015-05-21_00060.jpg
    2015-05-21_00060.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
And we even have 3 days weekend this week!

We have a long weekend here as well this week!
What´s the holiday in Germany about? Here we celebrate the May Revolution (May 25th 1810), the event that started the Independence War for Argentina.

PS: Love long weekends!
:cheers:

but doing a tv watching marathon of shows with hot guys in them is almost making up for it :wub::wub::wub:

I would not agree here, sorry.

---------- Updated at 02:02 PM ----------

For the Yennefer fans out there:

Any more spoilered dialogs of such stuff and I will kill you by hand :mean:
Put at least a spoiler around that and mention that it contains yennefer dialog. Even if it is not very much, I don't like that.

We have a long weekend here as well this week!
What´s the holiday in Germany about? Here we celebrate the May Revolution (May 25th 1810), the event that started the Independence War for Argentina.

This is a christian holiday, called "Pfingsten". It is the arrival of the holy spirit, or something. English name should be "Pentecost".
I don't think many people celebrate it, but germany has a very christian history, so many christian holidays are left.

Last edited:
Any more spoilered dialogs of such stuff and I will kill you by hand :mean:
Put at least a spoiler around that and mention that it contains yennefer dialog. Even if it is not very much, I don't like that.

I did. But you don't get to kill him, that's my job.

---------- Updated at 08:07 PM ----------

Okay but some of these guys are really hot. Like even hotter than Iorveth or Geralt.

Troll alert! NOBODY is hotter than them.

Just... one more... 11 hour work day... and then... 3 full days and nights of unhindered Witcher 3!! I can do this!!!

:victory:

Today's better, but you are still here?
Given half the chance I would be off playing the game ;)

but doing a tv watching marathon of shows with hot guys in them is almost making up for it
You've got a point there, but ... nothing's making up for Geralt, if you ask me.

Is it just me, or why is the "notifications" button red, when I didn't have any notifications left?

Troll alert! NOBODY is hotter than them.

I don't know.... this one guy is pretty hot... although he's probably a little bit too pretty for the Witcher universe. But maybe he'd make a good elf...

---------- Updated at 12:19 PM ----------

You've got a point there, but ... nothing's making up for Geralt, if you ask me.

Shhh T_T i'm trying to convince myself that the next 2 weeks are going to be okay and none of you are helping haha

Okay but some of these guys are really hot. Like even hotter than Iorveth or Geralt.

I think I have the mental possibilty to imagine that you - as a girl - may find some of these guys really hot,
I think we agree to this point. Not more.

I did. But you don't get to kill him, that's my job.

You can do that of course, if you want. I don't want to come in your way.
But see it the other way round. If I am faster and it is removed, you don't have to get spoiled. So I just wanted to protect you.

Given half the chance I would be off playing the game ;)

Is it just me, or why is the "notifications" button red, when I didn't have any notifications left?

Okay, I think I understand that.

No, not just you. I have the same thing.

You might find them hot too, you don't know until you see them

So far I have only seen one guy that I would call "hot" for me, and it is because of his charisma/appeal. (The german word is "Ausstrahlung" here, dunno what really fits in english)
Not not cause his appearance/look.

So yeah, I might, but I am quite sure that I do not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom