Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't choose I'll eat the pizza for you. Even if it *is* a lie, it's a delicious one.

It is indeed a delicious lie! Those rare times I eat a lie, I often find it hard to choose from them, lol. So many possibilites. It's also a lie that's kinda expensive, here at least.
I'd love to try an Italian pizza though! I've heard they are awesome!

Last edited:
bottomless? for people without bottoms?!

Could ask the old lady from Candide how that works.

Last edited:
Careful, it's a spicy as hell lie...

I don't know... I've eaten raw peppers typical from Mexican and other Latin American traditions. Those are SO hot you'll get dizzy and sweaty, like drinking a shot of tabasco. Can your spicy pizza compete with that?

Want a "strawberry" :p

Edit: BTW, TW3 just updated, 2.4 GB. Hmmm...

Edit 2: Yep, it's what I thought. I'll play it tomorrow.

Last edited:
I don't know... I've eaten raw peppers typical from Mexican and other Latin American traditions. Those are SO hot you'll get dizzy and sweaty, like drinking a shot of tabasco. Can your spicy pizza compete with that?

Want a "strawberry" :p

Edit: BTW, TW3 just updated, 2.4 GB. Hmmm...

Edit 2: Yep, it's what I thought. I'll play it tomorrow.
Mhh, that habanero. :p

Of course not, mainly because I cannot stand a pizza spicy as hell, it kills all the flavour.

Does Gog have actually pausable downloads? So if I pause the download today, can I continue with it tomorrow?

In the past, I've been able to pause downloads on the GOG Downloader, and resume them later -- provided the downloader was left open, however -- even if I shut off the computer. I can't guarantee it'll always work, but it has on occasion.

In the past, I've been able to pause downloads on the GOG Downloader, and resume them later -- provided the downloader was left open, however -- even if I shut off the computer. I can't guarantee it'll always work, but it has on occasion.

Well, then wish me luck. I'll try it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom