Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I returned finaly in my sweet home ;D...and i think... i miss something :hmmm:.... oh yeah !! happy birthday cor :beer: and soz for falling behind....

I have been intentionally not here as much as possible, for the last 2 weeks, so I could gain a fresh perspective, and a cursory glance shows me that Spring has sprung, testosterone is high, the social order is in disarray, and someone has been moving the furniture around again! Happy Birthday, really late, Corylea :beer:

Treasa said:
I have been intentionally not here as much as possible, for the last 2 weeks, so I could gain a fresh perspective, and a cursory glance shows me that Spring has sprung, testosterone is high, the social order is in disarray, and someone has been moving the furniture around again!
*giggle* See what happens when you go away! We need you around, to keep us in line. :D
Happy Birthday, really late, Corylea :beer:
Thank you! And thanks to all the other lovely people who wished me a happy birthday!

Treasa said:
and someone has been moving the furniture around again!
You mean we weren't supposed to use the tavern's chairs to try and build a model of the Eiffel Tower in the center of the room?

I could be cruel... I could say something like '... Oh, is THAT what that's supposed to be?!"but I won't.Instead, as long as we have celebrations to hold and it's starting to get warmer outside anyway, and we've got the chairs stacked, I say,"Bonfire!!!" ;D

Great, since we 're here, can you help me please with something? ;DI write a short story and i need an Irish man who swears like a dwarf (or is it the other way around? :hmmm: )Anyway, although this will take me only two lines, i really need them, so anyone who knows Irish curses, is welcome to share them! :D

Treasa is back... :wave:Tonight we will have the clock change, it's changed into Summertime. And this means "they" steal one hour of my valuable sleep :'( There are many European contries who do this nonsense as well. How about other continents? The States and Australia?

Cassandra31EEE said:
Great, since we 're here, can you help me please with something? ;DI write a short story and i need an Irish man who swears like a dwarf (or is it the other way around? :hmmm: )Anyway, although this will take me only two lines, i really need them, so anyone who knows Irish curses, is welcome to share them! :D
Do you mean single words (swear words) or sentences (actual curses)?Irish must be rich in curses, because a *ahem* cursory Google search turned up a bunch of them.For example:Imeacht gan teacht ort.May you leave without returning.Titim gan éir

Corylea, what have you found there? It 's amazing! It 's a treasure...... but it's not what i need.... :D :'( :DYes, i 'm in need of single words. But thank you so much for the search you did for me. I didn 't search at google, because i don't know what i must type exactly. Maybe i 'll try, if our friends here cannot help me with what i want.
Imeacht gan teacht ort.
Titim gan éir

@ Petra Sile in Australia we have the silliness of Daylight Savings in Summer without it the Sun is up at 3:45 in the morning. My home state Queensland is the only state that doesn't have Daylight Savings. It'd would be like the north of Germany not having it and the south of Germany and Bavaria having it .Crazy no? The ones who argue for it the most in Queensland are office workers because of the loss of trading hours between states. Why they can't start an hour earlier is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom