🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

+
It's as well I've plenty of biters to deal with ingame ;).

So I've searched fruitlessly for interesting threads analysing aspects of TW3, along the lines of Knight of Phoenix' TW2 politics (aye I know why he didn't do a follow up), so can anyone point me to must-read threads from the last four years? e.g. Surely someone has remarked how TW3's leveling mechanics, possibly by design, avoid the mainstreams dopamine highs?

Alternatively:

Giant Douche?
or
Turd Sandwich?

Pour some beer in my pitcher, o tavern of plenty!
1604505328287.png

1604505339215.png

1604505349160.png

1604505359584.png

Are there still some older Witcher emoticons around? I was looking for one with Foltest with a looking glass. It's not in the forum UI anymore.

Aight, buckle up, last Friday before the Second Coming (aka Cyberpunk launch), so let's commemorate this with the finest song ever devised by humankind:

Ahhh, now I feel ready for the weekend. Don't you?

Novigrad just seemed more like a maze than a city to me. Yeah, by the end of running through all the quests since none of them are remotely in the same quadrant, you learn how to traverse the labyrinth. But it also had zero activity. It was just walls dressed up as houses.
To the designers' great credit, they simulated a medieval city rather well, since buildings do become a bit crowded within the confines of walls. However, ay, (apart from some very memorable and exceptional quests) overall, there's rather an unfortunate dearth of interesting sights within the Free City -- and an utter legion of locked doors.

Top Bottom