🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

+
You saying she's not DragonFly? I mean the nickname is different sure, but oddly familiar... Hmm.
Replying over here, so we can continue.

Although they are both dragons, Draconifors is not Dragonbird, who retired from service some years ago. Although a few of the 'prisoners' from the list are indeed still with us, some of them have since moved on.

Sadly, I joined the Guards a bit too late to be included amongst the condemned of Deireadh prison‎.

Replying over here, so we can continue.

Although they are both dragons, Draconifors is not Dragonbird, who retired from service some years ago. Although a few of the 'prisoners' from the list are indeed still with us, some of them have since moved on.

Sadly, I joined the Guards a bit too late to be included amongst the condemned of Deireadh prison‎.
Ah, Dragonbird! Shame on me and my poor memory! Thanks for the reply, it's cool to catch up, you know :)

Who are the moderators referenced in the prison? I only recognise Sadukhar and Dragonbird (since you mentioned him/her).

Undomiel, "Zelona", Shipek, Hunt, and Nars are Polish mods, both current and ex.
Momotek sounds suspiciously like Marcin.

And as for the last three, I know I've seen at least Highland Tommy and "The Seeker" in some (old) threads. Dona I think also rings a bell. I like digging around in ancient threads sometimes.

Ah the prisoner list. I had all but forgotten about that. As far as myself is being in the list it`s kinda ironic. Anyone remember "The Highlander" movies or series? For you see my name and the movie titles are eerily similar. Plus what better way to be rid of a "highlander" than to decapitate them. I guess that was CDPR`s way of giving an easter egg to the movies....... or not. Who`s to say.

Who are the moderators referenced in the prison?
A couple more, not mentioned yet: Corylea, and Petra Silie were both moderators from long before my time.

Incidentally, as some may already be aware, Petra Silie made it into two of the games, as the name appears as that of the wrecked ship in Assassins of Kings, in the quest 'Mystic River'. (The name means 'parsley', if I recall.)

Anyone remember "The Highlander" movies or series? For you see my name and the movie titles are eerily similar. Plus what better way to be rid of a "highlander" than to decapitate them.
Ay, I recall them vividly. Good to see you didn't lose your head!

An unexpected numerical trophy:
1614707144516.png

To all Irish here, to the kin of old Ireland, to any who've a wee touch of the Blarney, wherever ye may be, and all others who keep the day, happy St. Patrick's!

To mangle an old blessing:
May the Path rise to meet ye;
May the wind howl at your back;
May the Sun dance on the graves of your foes;
May the rain fall soft on the fields of Ard Skellig;
And, until we meet again, may Geralt hold silver in the palm of his hand.

1615989876963.png
1615989927245.png
1615989898906.png

Top Bottom