Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i can make it downstairs, even though the metal stairs, i can pass it, the problem is getting the food out of the fridge...and the batteries...

I take it that there's metal in your fridge? That would make quite the noise if you made one wrong move. Also what batteries?

Ok we have survived the 2012 apocalypse...
Welcome to 2013 where we tell lies to our future children about this year...

I'm talking about pages...if you haven't noticed

So i guess i'll try go for the wild hunt after food

See what i did there ;)

It's now 1:03 in the morning. I'm starting to get tired, so I think I'll try going to sleep again. If you guys don''t here from me in the next hour, then it means that I'm sleeping.

Care to make a donation for an average teenager so he could live alone...independent?

No. It feels better when you do it yourself :p

When I lived with my parents one time I stayed up playing until 5 am without realizing what time it was. My dad was kind of pissed, heh. 2 am or so was generally OK.

Eventually I started coming home at 6 from bars, and games didn't seem like such a big deal to my parents anymore ;)

No. It feels better when you do it yourself :p

When I lived with my parents one time I stayed up playing until 5 am without realizing what time it was. My dad was kind of pissed, heh. 2 am or so was generally OK.

Eventually I started coming home at 6 from bars, and games didn't seem like such a big deal to my parents anymore ;)

haha...yeah if i want something done...do it by myself...

Well got food, but awkward fact...i got the wrong batteries...so i had to go down again and get the right ones...
well anyway, operation success.

Eat what you want when you want.......table for one............

alone........the silence broken only by the crunching of cereal....

Eat what you want when you want.......table for one............

alone........the silence broken only by the crunching of cereal....

Heh. We had a sleep-over birthday party with..23 kids over? about? a year or so ago. Now, THAT was not a silent breakfast.

Another day, another dose of how i am disappointing the family,lack of character, lack of strength, etc...They don't understand that i do things my own way...so i slept over my training session...so what, people get tired all the time, just because i accidentally slept over my training session, doesn't make me weak...but no, they will continue say that till i get shit done on their way...Study,work and trail...every day, just like they did, even though they didn't do it, father at least...at least he doesn't judge me.
God i wish the whole youtube thing will work out eventually, so i could just earn money my own way, and not be have to stay till 2-4AM and waiter like a bitch...

hellooooo me darlin's once again :-* Was just browsing in a rare break from uni work and stumbled upon the sausage madness from a few pages back. I was impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom