Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like that alien dude from Prometheus. No body hair at all. Freak.
Now I understand their motives. It was the hair... :evil:

Not sure if he likes us either.

@Guy N'wah
Jason Flemyng saw enough Ukranian moustaches for the last year. :rofl:

So I've just had a look at the weather forecast, and it's going to be somewhere between 5-10 Degrees Celsius!

THANK YOU NON-EXISTENT GODS! :clover::thumbsup:
And I'm living in No Man's Land again. :)
All snow has melted, and it's clear and shiny again. Dazhd'bog and Veles heard my prayer. :p

Edit: Made an instrumental version of Arkona - Odna (Alone) Tell me if there's any problem in sound. Probably should've lower the bass. Hmm...

Last edited:
Wow, you don´t log in for the weekend and you suddenly have like 10 pages of lovely drunken off-topicness to go through!
Let´s go topic by topic.

Beard:
I´ve worn a goatee for over 10 years now, and I simply can´t imagine living without it! It´s such an integral part of my face that I couldn´t part away with it! My fiancee likes it, but only if I keep it neatly cut. Also, if I don´t shave my cheekbones I get quite an unruly beard, which I don´t really like, that´s why I only keep my trusty goatee.

@Unkindled:
Happy birthday! Hope you had a good time!
Also, quite a scary knife you got there...

What I´ll do in Feb 24th:
This subject has already come up before. I´m getting married on March 8th, so I don´t think I´ll have much time to play TW3 when it releases. I´ll have to do my best to stay spoiler-free up until my return from my honeymoon, at least!

Wow, you don´t log in for the weekend and you suddenly have like 10 pages of lovely drunken off-topicness to go through!
Let´s go topic by topic.

Beard:
I´ve worn a goatee for over 10 years now, and I simply can´t imagine living without it! It´s such an integral part of my face that I couldn´t part away with it! My fiancee likes it, but only if I keep it neatly cut. Also, if I don´t shave my cheekbones I get quite an unruly beard, which I don´t really like, that´s why I only keep my trusty goatee.

@Unkindled:
Happy birthday! Hope you had a good time!
Also, quite a scary knife you got there...

What I´ll do in Feb 24th:
This subject has already come up before. I´m getting married on March 8th, so I don´t think I´ll have much time to play TW3 when it releases. I´ll have to do my best to stay spoiler-free up until my return from my honeymoon, at least!

Indeed I did, online and offline, thank you :) I have to keep mine neat too, mainly the sideburns area. They get really long and bush up, so I cut those down, and even though my beard is longer when I comb it out, it looks a bit too "ISIS" or "Mountain Man" for me, lol, so I just put it down. I still grow it out, but it'll just take longer to look like I am since I comb and brush it down.

@King_Hochmeister Every time when I read Sardukhar's nickname, I automatically think of Sardel'ki. Big tasty sausages. Nyam, nyam... :p

Oh Val...

I have one.Anyone who has something againts a man's beard will be persecuted by me until the White Frost comes to claim us all.
Food in beard
Any man that eats with his beard instead of with the hole he has on his face will be shaved by me...with a scythe...no cream.
It's mah birthday,it's mah birthday I'm gonna spend mah moneh!
Happy birthday @Unkindled !Gaben doesn't get anything until HL3....
So I've just had a look at the weather forecast, and it's going to be somewhere between 5-10 Degrees Celsius!
How low do tempretures get over there AL?

:lol: Even with a moderately sized beard, getting food in it is sometimes inevitable. Especially things like Tacos. Last night I was eating my birthday dinner. House salad, garlic mashed potatoes, lasagna and filet tenderloin steak, medium rare. I ended up accidentally biting on my mustache trying to eat the salad, because the leaves were so big and it brought the hair in going down :lol: Hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom