Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright! Thanks. I needed to ask. I always put forum in a darker theme if it's possible.

And again, you made me laugh. Damn you and your cat power!

Can't imagine playing vanilla oblivion anymore, especially since with a few mods you can make Oblivion look like this.

Not to mention the enb mods that enhance lighting and shadows.

It's really the same thing with Skyrim. Or actually more so:

---------- Updated at 03:24 AM ----------

That was hilarious :D

Wow. I add no idea there was such mods for skyrim ( or oblivion ). Iam adding it to my what to do list right now. Can't wait to have my new laptop and dive into all those magical worlds. Thanks for the discovery. And if you have more, please bring it in !

I can't imagine playing a vanilla TES game anymore, even at day one there were a lot of useful mods.

Iam new to pc gaming. I started 6 months ago and I only played the two witcher games. And no one in my entourage plays on pc. So I have to figure it out by myself. So anything I'll find here will be helpful ;)

First helpful tip.

Don't buy a gaming laptop.

Come on. Stop teasing me :blushing:

If you can tell me about a "desktop" that I could travel with or take with me on a plane, then Iam all ears. And Iam pretty sure it would be pretty expensive. So Laptop it is for now. We'll see in a few years for the desktop.

@Randyhoads

Nexus. I'll remember that. Thanks :)

The game of mine which has suffer more mods till madness is DA:O It has nothing to do with the original one. After years I've added it about 50 mods from nexus and till now it' looks better than Skyrim :p

really noy hard to look better than Skyrim *oooh, sick burrrrn*
but yeah, I hear there are mods on NWN that are better than the original game. I'm excited for what mods will bring/ be made in redkit3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom