Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn the bear racks up posts quickly when I'm gone, but damn if it doesn't make for an entertaining odyssey. I love you guys so much. So time to catch up on a couple posts I couldn't resist passing on.

Nexus is a pretty cool place, as long as you stay away from it's dark side filled with sex and anime mods
Sounds like Rep's kind of place. Especially given his secret love of anime coming out so.....fervently here. Control yourself man, you've got a week to go until MKX.

Happy Easter everyone!
I don't trust Easter eggs from you....

I wonder what Freud would say...
Something about how it is all your mother's fault most likely. Funny how Freud is such a common go-to guy when most of his stuff has been proven wrong. :)

Weird! a REDdrop rain is falling in the forum... Perhaps the
Knight Shinobi2u? :p

Missed you!
Hah, yeah, missed you too! I thought I'd have more time after hitting Alpha. I was wrong; this week and last week have been super busy. Another week or two and things should settle down more and I can get more posting and whatnot.

No, sorry, mate, I am not, in fact, Icelandic. I know just a wee bit of Old Norse, and quite a lot about The Sagas, but that's the limit. What led you to think I was, out of curiosity?

I hope you can find some helpful information about the Pass! I fear I don't know anything of it.

Dunno, I must've read something like that sometime, somewhere. No idea. I guess I misread something.

I'll try and visit this summer, maybe I'll have useful info for others who might want to do something like that in the future. :D

So I played that video of the dogs howling when Gwyn came home this afternoon.

He sat down.

That was it.

He sat down, as though I'd just said "Sit!".

So I paused the video, called him, he galumphed over, lolling his tongue and grinning as normal, ready to get a treat, or to hump my leg, or whatever other crazy doggy thought he was having.

I hit play.

And he sat down.

Solemn and serious, just like when I make him sit to stop him doing his Tourettes act at the window when someone walks past.

WTF was that husky saying to him?

Dog One: Oh, Jesus! Trust me!... There'll no be delay!., do you hear me? Come, I'll tell you...... ...... .....
Husky: Don't you, do you?
Dog One: I know!! I've got a true source!
Husky: but... but
Dog One: Stop your Buts and bots!!
Husky So.. Oooooooh. We will.... Oooooooh myyyyy!
Dog One: Yes.... Ooooooh myyyyyy
Three dogs: OOOOOOOOOh, my! Ooooooh my

I'm looking after my two baby cousins today, and they are both hyper little boys who like doing exactly what you tell them not to u__u

i think today is going to be a long one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom