Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
After spending 1 hour reading your posts in the cursed unnamable thread I enter here, I find Princess posts and all I can read from yours one is

I AM! And the best 99% tool

I'm afraid that my life is seriously downgrading degenerating

..................................................................................I dont like Pizza.

The collective Hairy Bear reaction.

Nice to know, since i usually get nuked for slagging of pizza, although i havent actually eaten proper italian pizza and im sure i would be okay with that.
Im just not fond of dough based food in general :/

Im cat person, infact im still afraid of dogs, i actually cant remember what the reason for it is anymore, i have a vague memory of a dog creeping up on me but.........im not certain, but my brother has dog know and they come around once in a while so ill get used to it soon, im lucky though because even though it's one one of those ultra hyperactive dogs it does not jump on me like others in my family.

Im always amazed at animals ability to be aware about things like that ^^

speaking of tasteless national cuisine (re: actual pizza vs hawaiin) cadbury australia just announced vegemite flavoured chocolate

edit: out of the dogs and cats i have, i'd say the cats are more entertaining :)

OK...

Don't be rude with me. I know this' hard.

Just what because can answer they why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom