Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why keep a grudge over a fair victory?
You got Cesc for peanuts then he became an injured mess and we payed you mad cash for him. You got Ballerin for peanuts and Alexis for a fair price.

It was actually one of the first matches of football I've seen completely (yes, I started quite late). So when you start to cheer for one team and the other one wins it creates a strong animosity. It was love at first sight with Arsenal and the complete opposite with Barca.

Yes, you're right what you say about the players we got from them and the three you mentioned fit or fitted perfectly but I was referring to the whole media part.

Well spotted :)

Heh, it was intentional since I was insinuating D-Bird is Australian. It's the only rational reason for his preference :p

Whimper. There are just so many errors in that post that I don't know where to start. Should I be more insulted about being thought Australian, or 'he'? It is so difficult knowing what's supposed to be offensive and what isn't.

---------- Updated at 10:14 PM ----------

... but I do know she lives in Singapore ...

No I don't. I *USED* to live in Singapore. I left when it got full of Australians.
You really need to improve on your doxxing skills. That was a total fail.

It was actually one of the first matches of football I've seen completely (yes, I started quite late). So when you start to cheer for one team and the other one wins it creates a strong animosity. It was love at first sight with Arsenal and the complete opposite with Barca.

Yes, you're right what you say about the players we got from them and the three you mentioned fit or fitted perfectly but I was referring to the whole media part.

Don't worry. You're not alone.....Billions of people survive after be deteated by Barça. Oh, well I survive too when Barça loses. In fact I'm not a fan of football. I prefer other kind of sport

Don't worry. You're not alone.....Billions of people survive after be deteated by Barça. Oh, well I survive too when Barça loses. In fact I'm not a fan of football. I prefer other kind of sport

I'm not that kind of supporter where the world seems to end when his club loses. It's just a match. Nothing more. But that antipathy was there from the very first moment and did not change since then. Whatever.

But it's a real problem that Roland Garros starts just a few days after the release. :(

IOU, as a lot of users too ;)

You needn't feel obliged to give me points on their behalves, but I very much appreciate the gesture! It is very thoughtful of you. (I generally work without expectation of thanks, both here, and elsewhere.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom