Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the best panel option for gaming alongside TN. VAs have great blacks and great colors (not as great as IPS though) but suffer from ghosting issues. And black crush.

I'm considering upgrading to a Predator X34P when it launches. I really want to get beyond 60hz and get rid off v-sync but I'm skeptical about Acer's QC. Too bad Dell doesn't make gaming monitors. Their customers service and QC are top notch.

From what I've heard and seen Acers QC is abysmal.

So does anyone else get annoyed when you're reading a comic series and you can't find the next collected edition no matter where you look? That's happening to me right now with Berserk. I can't find volumes 5, 7 and 12 and it's driving me insane! :rant:

So does anyone else get annoyed when you're reading a comic series and you can't find the next collected edition no matter where you look? That's happening to me right now with Berserk. I can't find volumes 5, 7 and 12 and it's driving me insane! :rant:
I don't read comics (anymore) so no. :ice:

I went to Shanghai for the holidays and it was 30 degrees and incredibly humid. Now I'm back home (or my Chinese home, at least) it's 11 degrees in the morning and i'm really feeling the cold!!! I need to get a winter coat before the temperatures drop any further. It's meant to reach -20 most winters.

Don't worry, you'll find it long before Miura will get it finished.

Don't worry, you'll find it long before Miura will get it finished.

Yeah he's taking his time alright. The latest volume hasn't even been released yet, though it's been noted on the release list. I tell you, never get into a series too late or you'll regret it.

Yeah he's taking his time alright. The latest volume hasn't even been released yet, though it's been noted on the release list. I tell you, never get into a series too late or you'll regret it.
I haven't finished reading what's available yet, I cannot find the strenght to reach that "end" and then waiting for who knows how much time.

I haven't finished reading what's available yet, I cannot find the strenght to reach that "end" and then waiting for who knows how much time.

It's almost as bad as waiting for George R.R. Martin to finish A Song of Ice and Fire isn't it?

It's almost as bad as waiting for George R.R. Martin to finish A Song of Ice and Fire isn't it?
Not that bad since people ruined the 3rd book for me... I got so many spoilers in a row that the book is still there on the shelf begging me to read the second half and finish it. I'd call that bad luck since I didn't look for spoilers, but they had found me nonetheless. :p

Not that bad since people ruined the 3rd book for me... I got so many spoilers in a row that the book is still there on the shelf begging me to read the second half and finish it. I'd call that bad luck since I didn't look for spoilers, but they had found me nonetheless. :p

The internet in a nutshell. :lol:

Are you talking about physical copies?

I went to Shanghai for the holidays and it was 30 degrees and incredibly humid. Now I'm back home (or my Chinese home, at least) it's 11 degrees in the morning and i'm really feeling the cold!!! I need to get a winter coat before the temperatures drop any further. It's meant to reach -20 most winters.
-20 is within my comfort zone. Sounds like my kind of place. :)

Hey look at this. The dead march! :rofl:

[video=youtube;iUR-sg5jRBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUR-sg5jRBQ[/video]

Germany vs Northern Ireland starts soon!

Schlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Schlaaaaaaaaaaaaand ;D

Oh boy, that's going to be hard for our lads. :(

I'm not a fan of football, so I won't be watching. By the way, I can't speak German remember?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom