Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else experiencing download issues with GOG ? Signed in - check , downloader on - check , downloader allowed through firewall - check . Turned downloader off and tried through browser .Error Forbidden 403....strange .

For me (downloader off) everything is fine :eek: I use chrome..

I suppose you are talking about TW2

Last edited:
Apparently it's considered to be a bad show. I thought it was quite good.

Meh I guess people hate it because it was so wide spread..

I mean, nobody thinks that he is "average" :p

Anyway I think its quite good too and I still like it even after watching it so many times

Is anyone else experiencing download issues with GOG ? Signed in - check , downloader on - check , downloader allowed through firewall - check . Turned downloader off and tried through browser .Error Forbidden 403....strange .

I just downloaded Dungeon Keeper in 4 minutes flat using Chrome. No issues here.

I downloaded Age Of Wonders II with no problems 3 minutes ago. There must be something wrong on your end Tommy.

lmao

All this talk about old TV shows made me nostalgic.
A show a liked a lot when I was a kid, and that I re-watched in DVD some years ago was Robotech.

I also loved the X-Men animated series:

And here´s another I watched back then, although it´s not so well known (at least not here). Anyone here watched it as well?

So many good memories...

PIRATES OF THE DARK WATER, AAAHHHHHHHHHH!

I remember watching that when I was really, really young, 5-6 maybe? My memory is really fuzzy on it, all I remember is the girl with magic hands and an episode about a black tulip (if it was even in that show). Wow, this made my day. :D

My favourite cartoon ever, ever, eveeeer was Princess Starla. The levels of obsession with this show were insane and I'm pretty sure I can still draw all of the major characters and their outfit variations without even looking at a picture. D:

All this talk about old TV shows made me nostalgic.
I also loved the X-Men animated series:

Eh, I was always more into Spider-Man

Oh, and Iron Man!
[video=youtube;JBbnT-cIDVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBbnT-cIDVM[/video]

Why where 90's cartoons so good?

Glad to see some of you also liked The Pirates of Dark Water! It was great, and I also think it´s a shame it got cancelled soon...
There was even a quite nice Sega Mega Drive game based on the show:

"...this game is from an era where movie and television licensed games weren't ass..."
Indeed! Crap, now I´m depressed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom