+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Ciri theme.jpg
    Ciri theme.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
I was about to go in the garden and found this...
I don't remember having any cat but still...

Well, excuse me sir cat, may I help you?

View attachment 4567

Attachments

• 10516803_10204216373116091_1593383318064616141_n.jpg
    10516803_10204216373116091_1593383318064616141_n.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 27
Yup, and a pillow of course, look at him lol

I approached him, he looked to me and he put his head on the brick, then he looked again and went away. I must admit I was a bit sad. ;_;

Yeah that's cats alright. As soon as you enter, what they see, their personal space, they tend to just get up and move to find a new one. I've seen Ciri do that a lot recently when I approach her. Must want to be left alone or something.

Yeah that's cats alright. As soon as you enter, what they see, their personal space, they tend to just get up and move to find a new one. I've seen Ciri do that a lot recently when I approach her. Must want to be left alone or something.

Cats are the perfect examples of Introvert mammals :p

Cats are the perfect examples of Introvert mammals :p

Not Siamese. All the Siamese cats I have known have been pretty talkative and assertive. My daughter has a half-Siamese who will bat at you if you sit on her favorite chair, until you get up wondering "who did that?" and she can reclaim it.

Cats who are strangers in your territory, though, will know this and defer to you. You're right about that.

Not Siamese. All the Siamese cats I have known have been pretty talkative and assertive. My daughter has a half-Siamese who will bat at you if you sit on her favorite chair, until you get up wondering "who did that?" and she can reclaim it.

Cats who are strangers in your territory, though, will know this and defer to you. You're right about that.

My aunt has a siamese cat, but she (the cat) is always scared of me for some reason .... But yeah, I also know some cats that are damn talkative as you said and bat me to get off their favorite zones, which I do. Got to respect the animal's privacy :p

Depends on the cat. Both of mine are very social, to the two people they know well. But if friends or strangers come over the little one will hide. The big one won't greet them but doesn't hide. Al's cat might just be going through trauma still since that attack.

Cats are so human-like, I read somewhere that their brain processing is very similar to ours, which really makes sense as you can understand their stares and behaviours, and they can understand ours.

But yeah, Al's cat must be having that trauma, I can't blame her.

After spending my life among cats with different personality I get the conclusion that cats have a impressive emotional intelligence. They recognize immediately who links with them, they respect your vital space in the measure you allow them to get into. And they get an awsome private world in which just some privileged humans are welcome.
Oh! I'm frustated because I cannot explain more detailed what I mean.... No words, you need to link with a cat to understand what I'm saying. I have a friend about 60's old, who always loved animals, and preferentllllly dogs. He had dogs along his life and have contacts with domestics cats of his freinds... He didn't like them. The last year he must hire a room in his appartment, and a cat-she wcame in the pack. And She catcht him, absolutly! Now the couple onwer of the cat has gone and my freind miss a lot the cat, Fada. He tell "now I understand what you were telling me about the cats, it's incredible!"

well... cats.... feline power :p

It´s surprising how often we end up talking about cats here.

Every place on the internet needs a place to talk about cats. Just so happens to be this place.

My late grandmother had two Siamese. One I think was a rescue and was very skittish. The other had the mental capacity of pine nut and loved everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom