Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellator_Pius_Gratus;n10919261 said:
Nice to see you! :look:
Likewise! Glad you could find your way through all this dust!

Have a drink? Share a tale or two from the Path?

Riven-Twain;n10919264 said:
Likewise! Glad you could find your way through all this dust!

Have a drink? Share a tale or two from the Path?

Ah, thanks! I'm thirsty! :p

Yeah, it's a bit dusty in here, but I've traveled a lot of dusty roads then as well. It seems I've been everywhere but here. :(

Missed this place. Missed my friends. A shame really, but I guess work took its toll on me and I kinda fell off the map.

Good to be back though! Let's hope it lasts.

Have drink buddy!

What on earth has happened to the forum? I'm not used to it. Can't seem to find my way like I used to.
Has it been this long?

Bellator_Pius_Gratus;n10919273 said:
Have drink buddy!
Ah, there's naught like an old-fashioned Swallow! Thanks!
Bellator_Pius_Gratus;n10919273 said:
What on earth has happened to the forum?
Has it been this long?
Last month we started a bit of re-organising, which included collapsing most of the smaller sub-forums (there was a grand crash when they fell!), but old threads are still available. (Also, the main sub-forums' titles may look a bit confusing until the process is complete.) Feel free to ask directions, if you seek anything in particular.

Riven-Twain;n10919294 said:
Ah, there's naught like an old-fashioned Swallow! Thanks!

Last month we started a bit of re-organising, which included collapsing most of the smaller sub-forums (there was a grand crash when they fell!), but old threads are still available. (Also, the main sub-forums' titles may look a bit confusing until the process is complete.) Feel free to ask directions, if you seek anything in particular.

Oh I asked for directions alright. :rolleyes:

Sent you a PM.

Now I'm off to bed. Because of work...and such.

But here: a parting glass.

:cheers:

Good night!

I hope life has been treating you well
Well enough, apart from a serious lack of top-quality barrels to smash lately. . . .
Seems I'm not the only one who took a break from the forums
Ay, it's been rather quiet in here for a while now. The dust was becoming impressively dense -- until the the new design swept it all away, that is.
I wonder if things will liven up again once CP2077 gets closer to release?
I've little doubt it may. Already seen a couple familiar names over in Cyberland, which seems decidedly lively, for some reason. . . .

Well enough, apart from a serious lack of top-quality barrels to smash lately. . . .
:unsure::unsure::unsure: i feel like there's a joke here i'm missing... I don't think it's a good idea to smash barrels in a bar, aren't moderators supposed to have manners?!?!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ay, it's been rather quiet in here for a while now. The dust was becoming impressively dense -- until the the new design swept it all away, that is.

I've little doubt it may. Already seen a couple familiar names over in Cyberland, which seems decidedly lively, for some reason. . . .

Yeah I don't see any dust at all, all my private messages apparently got wiped too, I had all my fan letters saved!! RIP

i feel like there's a joke here i'm missing...
Nay, just my eternal hobby.
I don't think it's a good idea to smash barrels in a bar, aren't moderators supposed to have manners?!?!?
Naturally, I never smash Bearrels here.
all my private messages apparently got wiped too, I had all my fan letters saved!!
Very sorry about that! I'm not sure whether we can recover them for you, but I'll ask the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom