Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@qOjOp so you buy consoles as collectors Items?? Why??
No I do not. I have not upgrade yet to the Pro deciding to wait it out for the PS5. But this LE console is so cool looking.
Highly very likely I will get it. And upgrade again when the PS5 Pro comes along.

Ah oke!! Nice! It is a fine looking machine
Yeah it is, but I have a feeling that it is going to be a challenge to actually get one because it is limited only to 50,000 units world wide. I will absolutely try... hopefully I'm able to.
Post automatically merged:

I weally weally weally want this..
I am thinking... if I get this LE console, then I will not get the PS5 but wait for PS5 Pro to upgrade... idk.
I love the look of this one though. And I have not upgrade to the Pro as yet. I have days left to decide...

Last edited:
... the tech guy came yesterday and install fiber broadband ...
... now my web surfing is super fast ...
... the waves are bigger and fast and furious ...

Last edited:
Been doing a lot of jigsaw puzzles recently, although only digital ones.
I do have a 1000-piece real one waiting as well.

They're just so much fun, even when they get frustrating due to excessive amount of water and/or sky and/or other large similar-colour areas.

Magic Puzzles. Fallow deer in a forest.jpg

That PS4 Pro does look awesome. Like you, I've been waiting for PS5 ... still gonna hold off for now. I think pretty much the only thing that well get my hands off my PS5 cash is if my PS4 dies.

Also - gotta love the puzzles. Did you know they have puzzles now you can make from your own pictures. I've wanted to do this one I took in Mexico for awhile:

17155683_10101007992506913_5279471596093696021_n.jpg

Did you know they have puzzles now you can make from your own pictures.

Been wanting to try that.
The app I'm using has that option, but I just tried it and found out it's -- surprise surprise -- locked behind a paywall. :(

That photo of yours would make for a truly challenging puzzle. All the best things; water, sky and plenty of grass. :D

I'm sorry, but doesn't the Witcher have it's OWN page?
Hmmm? This thread is in the Community sub-forum ... which shows up in all the various game forums. Or you could be talking about something else, in which case I apologize for misunderstanding.

Hey you guys... have a question...
Going to upgrade to the PS4 Pro and I am thinking of getting the Vandesail CAT7 RJ45 Network Ethernet Cable
for it. I am on a fiber broadband network and the Vandersail will be plugged into the router and to the Pro. is the
Vandesail CAT7 RJ45 Network Ethernet Cable a good one to be using with the Pro? Or should I get a Cat 5e instead.
Thanks for helping.

Vandesail CAT7 RJ45...
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013W0ARN...olid=2HB6TK6JO50RZ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Reptile, kinley, princessciri, gilrond. Too many people to count. I recognise ever since the merge with gog that I lost my avatar. Woops. I wonder what avatar I had.

Hello Vattier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom