Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bart Vizima never be, but bears good. Bears strong like Bart. Bart also hear bar good to find company... humanses think Yen bar visit? Yen nice, Bart speak like would. Or Geralt, witcherman interesting is. Maybe cards play.

Bart tie Triss to rocket, so Sard Triss away fire. Bart Triss no likey, no. Still Yen meet want, more easy when Triss on rocket away fly!

Bart sorry Sard angry is. Rocks offer, peace make?

Sard Bart language speak! Bard much rock soup make, Sard share with.
rock-soup.jpg

Well, well, the dust's been rather piling up in here again. And no sign of the old regulars, sadly.

Nonetheless, since I've now surpassed my ten-thousandth REDpoint, a small celebration is in order.
Drinks are on me!

Just don't ask for a milkshake. . .
(A point to anyone who understands the reference, without using Search.)

Well, well, the dust's been rather piling up in here again. And no sign of the old regulars, sadly.

Nonetheless, since I've now surpassed my ten-thousandth REDpoint, a small celebration is in order.
Drinks are on me!

Just don't ask for a milkshake. . .
(A point to anyone who understands the reference, without using Search.)
Congratulations Riven. 10k is huge and you deserve it! :beer::beer::beer:

I didn't get the milkshake reference.. probably you will tell about it later?

Damn REDpoints are still a thing? Congrats my dude!
Grand to see you, @Kinley , and thanks! Ayyy, the points are still with us, though, of course, not quite so abundant as they were in the good old day. I do my part to keep them flowing, however.
Cheers!
CONGRATULATIONS! :cool:
And thank you, Marcin! Splendid to see you in the Bear again as well!
(Now, just nine-thousand or so more, and I'll catch up to your count, right? Heh.)

Onwards to 11111 and, of course, 12345.
Victory.png

PS. Could I have a glass of milk? I totally would not shake it and turn it into a milkshake.

Very well, but mind you don't spill any. You'll find cups in the second barrel to the left.

About that... a visiting troll smashed some barrels here, and I think that one is among the rubble.
Ah, so that's where he got to.
Well, then, take the third staircase down from the main cellar. When you reach the bottom, turn right at the second pillar, twist the broken lantern hook counter-clockwise, and look to the panel immediately to your left. There should be extra cups in the secret cabinet. Just ignore the other loot you may find there.

Oh, and don't touch Sard's fridge.

Well, then, take the third staircase down from the main cellar. When you reach the bottom, turn right at the second pillar, twist the broken lantern hook counter-clockwise, and look to the panel immediately to your left. There should be extra cups in the secret cabinet. Just ignore the other loot you may find there.
third staircase... right... second pillar... twist counter-clockwise... look left...
Cups discovered! Mission successful.

What happens if I touch the fridge? It's so shiny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom