Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying. Maybe someone likes a little too much LSD in their coffee... as a kid.

What is you talking about Willis? I've drunk coffee only once in my entire life. I was 5. It was alright.

I don't know about LSD. Now what I don't know about LSD, is your call to make!

I don't know anything about LSD, except that it is instant-death once you right click to consume.

Come on people. Share yo dreams. Let's see who's the most mental up in HEEEEA.

@SMiki55

Watch out for those mounted archers everyone! Elf arrows are NOTHING compared to the barbed arrows that the horde uses! Once they are in you, you can't pull them out! Those horses are also ridiculously fast, you won't be able to outrun or hit them! In short, we're fucked!! :no

I had lots of strange dreams as a kid.
I once dreamed of a giant hunting me, (with not the friendlier of intentions) and he would catch me because i had white legs. I thought with horror "my legs are white, my legs are white"... I suppose in that universe having white legs was a bad feature.

Prince Jarema is dead. I am Smikhiil Khaan, leader of Haaks of Haakland!

Long live the Khagan!

I have demolished the ancient metropoly of Val'kare. I've raised land of Zerrikania - now its tattooed warrior women are only the nice addition to my harem. I've conquered Lyria, Rivia, Sodden and Aedirn. I've burned meadows of Dol Blathanna. I've turned proud tsar of Kaedwen into my vassal. All inhabitants of the Northern Kingdoms are trembling at the sight of my power.

Yesterday I was leader of Haaks of the Az'Rhat, the Grand Steppes - land which you know as "Haakland". Today I am ruler of the North. Tomorrow I'll be emperor of your empire.

I'm Smikhiil Khaan and I'm declare a war to you, emperor Calveit. You said that Nilfgaardian Empire is the strongest empire in known world? Let's see.

My friends, tomorrow is emotionally a big day, that is truly simple yet mentally difficult, for i'm nervous that i will fail once again.
I need somehow to calm down...any suggestions?

Hi!
*smiling stupidly while thinking anyone missed her*

Of course we missed you !
You make conversations a lot more fun with your animated gifs ~*

My friends, tomorrow is emotionally a big day, that is truly simple yet mentally difficult, for i'm nervous that i will fail once again.
I need somehow to calm down...any suggestions?

Distract yourself. Watch a movie, play a game, do something that requires your attention.
The more you think about it, the harder you make it for yourself.

Cross that bridge when you are at it.

....and although I'm known as a defender of coffee, a tea will work wonders on calming your mind.

Last edited:
Can no one stop this evil!? :evil:

P.S.: NEVER engage them on an open field! Those arrows will blacken the sky and destroy a pike formation. Those horses will trample a crossbow line. TAKE THE HIGH GROUND!!

Last edited:
Of course we missed you !
You make conversations a lot more fun with your animated gifs ~*

Distract yourself. Watch a movie, play a game, do something that requires your attention.
The more you think about it, the harder you make it for yourself.

Cross that bridge when you are at it.

....and although I'm known as a defender of coffee, a tea will work wonders on calming your mind.

Well it's pretty much a night over here, but i planned something few hours ago, but my partners seem to disappoint me and disappeared ruining my plans, which is a shame because i got everyone hyped for this.
I would have drank tea, if it wasn't so hot over here.
I guess talking to you everyone is the best spending time i could have.

Well don't want to be a hypocrite, but it is best that i'll head to bed, so i could be more awake for tomorrow...
Good night people, really love being here, too bad i can't be here more often.

He certainly won't admit it, but I'm the one who called him that. And I gave him an idea, I made his avatar and signature. He owes me everything.
Without me, he would still be simple knyaz. I carried him on the pedestal of glory.
I, his father and only mentor, ensure that he will not conquer anything and anyone. Otherwise he will be doomed and grounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom