Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
My record stands on 60 Euros which was last week, best night ever....

Likewise, pleased to meet you, hope you are having a good time here.

I work as a waiter for now while in college, it started today actually, but because studying comes first place, i'm cutting the days of work to be more focused...at least for now, we'll see how the time goes on.

Wow that's impressive. I think the best tip I ever got was from this rich middle eastern businessman who had 3 ladies and 3 body guards with him, and he tipped £70 o_o I felt so rich that week haha.
I kind of wish I could be working while I study but my teachers basically told us we would fail if we got a job (and the people that didn't listen to them last year did fail) so I've decided just to focus on studying. But I'm lucky enough that while a job would be nice, I can afford to not work for the moment.

*in awe*

those Ciri emoticons are so cute ;a; I am in awe of them

Wow that's impressive. I think the best tip I ever got was from this rich middle eastern businessman who had 3 ladies and 3 body guards with him, and he tipped £70 o_o I felt so rich that week haha.
I kind of wish I could be working while I study but my teachers basically told us we would fail if we got a job (and the people that didn't listen to them last year did fail) so I've decided just to focus on studying. But I'm lucky enough that while a job would be nice, I can afford to not work for the moment.

Businessman, well i would want to get a table with that type...
When you do the right thing with the right people in those case of people, you could even get...100 Euros, one of my colleague had to serve one of these type, but he didn't do the right thing, therefore he got only 10 Euros...such wasted opportunity - It's the same day i got the 60.
I had few friends who worked in the same place as i did, and one of them got 200 Euros just by one table (24 people, knight type), some other friends got like 120-125 and it goes on and on...working in the ballroom has it's benefits except from returning during the night, getting 2-4 hours of sleep and then waking up for school\college etc.

Businessman, well i would want to get a table with that type...
When you do the right thing with the right people in those case of people, you could even get...100 Euros, one of my colleague had to serve one of these type, but he didn't do the right thing, therefore he got only 10 Euros...such wasted opportunity - It's the same day i got the 60.
I had few friends who worked in the same place as i did, and one of them got 200 Euros just by one table (24 people, knight type), some other friends got like 120-125 and it goes on and on...working in the ballroom has it's benefits except from returning during the night, getting 2-4 hours of sleep and then waking up for school\college etc.

Wow sounds like you worked at a good place. But your colleague must have been kicking himself for missing out on 100 euros :/
I really hated working as a waitress though haha. I decided afterwards I'm not going to do it again if I can help it. I'd rather work at a game store or just somewhere that doesn't involve waitressing.

T.....t-thank... you.... Ciri....

:wub: you're welcome!

You lucky fuckers! I worked doors for fucking years, never got a bloody brass farthing. Saved lives with CPR, stopped folk getting stabbed or beaten, got all kinds of threats and attitude thrown at me, had so many barneys it's unreal, but never got one bit of gelt. Takes bloody biscuit.

Edit: Mind you earned a fair bit taxing dealers and that.

Last edited:
:wub: you're welcome!

... y........y-yeah....

W-welcome to the forum, by the way !
If you need.... if you need anything, j-just... just let me know ~*

You lucky fuckers! I worked doors for fucking years, never got a bloody brass farthing. Saved lives with CPR, stopped folk getting stabbed or beaten, got all kinds of threats and attitude thrown at me, had so many barneys it's unreal, but never got one bit of gelt. Takes bloody biscuit.

Edit: Mind you earned a fair bit taxing dealers and that.

...they must have been jealous of your superior skills and your irresistable charm.

Those people probably thought that someone of your caliber does not need anyone's pity in shape of coin,
but much more the experience of getting your ego tempered by their ungratefulness, to steel it by those means.

I can't blame them to think that a person as exceptional as you would never have had to face such attitude and
for trying to help you empathize with people born less fortunate...

*waits for a tip*

Last edited:
...they must have been jealous of your superior skills and your irresistable charm.

Those people probably thought that someone of your caliber does not need anyone's pity in shape of coin,
but much more the experience of getting your ego tempered by their ungratefulness, to steel it by those means.

I can't blame them to think that a person as exceptional as you would never have had to face such attitude and
for trying to help you empathize with people born less fortunate...

*waits for a tip*

You lost me at "they."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom