Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Csàszàr

You may not remember the thread, but when you want to play?
doesn't really matter, i'm not saying to do this right away, still need to gather a team ^^.

View attachment 6921

Attachments

• jigsaw.jpg
    jigsaw.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 26
God damn it i did it again, i just close my eyes and then bam fell a sleep, feels like i passed out....

I'll be off Tuesday and Wednesday so anytime then. Monday night also works.

That was my bad though, my memory is absolute shit.

Mr. @AL890 should join us.

I sure would like that, Tuesday sounds perfect, my day off of everything...
i guess 1 more would be enough, i could maybe get someone, but of course if you want anyone else, i'm all ears...
It all depends on what we are going to do...but we'll discuss it some other time...we should somehow be able contact each other...

Mr. @AL890 should join us.

I would surely. It's just that I think it would be best if we all had voice comms as it takes too long to type something out in chat. We're going to need microphones, headsets and whatever else it takes to use them, which is going to take some time to get set up.

@SerieLis
Most days are fine for me, Tuesday is a problem though as I have an appointment with my therapist at 1:00, though I'm usually out in an hour. How about asking @shinobi2u, @StaGiors, @Kinley, @Autumnal Wanderer or @ReptilePZ? They're regularly on Steam and use the same names that they use here.

Afraid I'm essentially using a calculator as a PC while I'm in the UK, so I can't really... play... games. Recent ones, anyway =/

Last edited:
@AL890 everyone is welcomed...but it all depends on their will
I would love anyone to join...
and yes headset is recommended...i would even say essential...
oh the therapy is in 1:00 (i guess pm ^^), which means 2\3 o'clock for me...how long it goes? if you don't mind me asking...either way, it's not that of a big deal...there's a solution to everything...

@AL890 everyone is welcomed...but it all depends on their will
I would love anyone to join...
and yes headset is recommended...i would even say essential...
oh the therapy is in 1:00 (i guess pm ^^), which means 2\3 o'clock for me...how long it goes? if you don't mind me asking...either way, it's not that of a big deal...there's a solution to everything...

It usually goes for about an hour, so, it would end about 2:00PM, sometimes earlier. I'm sure we could work something out anyway just like you said. :)

I would surely. It's just that I think it would be best if we all had voice comms as it takes too long to type something out in chat. We're going to need microphones, headsets and whatever else it takes to use them, which is going to take some time to get set up.

@SerieLis
Most days are fine for me, Tuesday is a problem though as I have an appointment with my therapist at 1:00, though I'm usually out in an hour. How about asking @shinobi2u, @StaGiors, @Kinley, @Autumnal Wanderer or @ReptilePZ? They're regularly on Steam and use the same names that they use here.

I would be in, as well, and I most likely would be avaible to play something. What should we play then? Killing Floor? Maybe?

@AL890 my name was spoken...you called?
Ask me what?
We'll go over the details when we'll gather a team of at least 4 people including me...we can do 5-10 people on a different idea, or 4 on another...i hope it is understandable... @Autumnal Wanderer don't own killing floor so, it's out of the question for the moment...maybe later on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom