Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor cat...:(
I'm fine with that. They can join the party too.

Now bring on the vodka!

I must admit, I liked the old one better. I felt more integrated. ^^ But what the hell, nobody can stop the change. :) We will see, what happens, once there is actually something to talk about.

Is it normal for BIOS to become unresponsive? Made some changes in BIOS and clicked "last modified" and it just froze. Did a manual boot and went back to BIOS and it works without a hitch. And temps, voltages and whatnot are as it should be.

Scared the hell out of me..

Is there a forum support section? I accidentally signed out on my phone and now it won't let meet log back in. Same thing happened on the desktop with Iceweasel (Firefox) and even Chrome.

I think something is going on and it isn't me, and it's very annoying.

Already existing sessions seem to work fine though, which is how I'm posting right now.

Is there a forum support section? I accidentally signed out on my phone and now it won't let meet log back in. Same thing happened on the desktop with Iceweasel (Firefox) and even Chrome.

I think something is going on and it isn't me, and it's very annoying.

Already existing sessions seem to work fine though, which is how I'm posting right now.

This thread may help get you some answers since they seem to check it regularly if you post in it:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/28530-New-Forum-bugs-and-errors

I've noticed little improvements in the forum, now friends have a black stars, the label of the spolers are bigger........ Lttle changes that people with some kind of visual impairment will thank to CDPR. I do it; Thank you CDPR's webmasters

Is it normal for BIOS to become unresponsive? Made some changes in BIOS and clicked "last modified" and it just froze. Did a manual boot and went back to BIOS and it works without a hitch. And temps, voltages and whatnot are as it should be.

Scared the hell out of me..

New motherboard with UEFI? Sometimes these are really slow to come back up following a new setup or changes. Next time this happens, let it sit while you enjoy a cup of coffee. Just like you, scared me the first time I encountered it. (Bringing up an ASRock Z97, a distant cousin of your Z97-AR.)

*Sigh*

I was just at the grocery store where a man had some sort of seizure and fell to the ground and people just walked pass him like nothing had happened. Called the ambulance while one of the staff put the man in a recovery position and a middle aged woman went outside to meet with the ambulance.

Now I kinda feel like this:

New motherboard with UEFI? Sometimes these are really slow to come back up following a new setup or changes. Next time this happens, let it sit while you enjoy a cup of coffee. Just like you, scared me the first time I encountered it. (Bringing up an ASRock Z97, a distant cousin of your Z97-AR.)

That's good to know before I buy my first UEFI motherboard as well, thanks.

Infamous German humour, I guess.

In my defence, I was expecting more anguished wails than actual laughs when posting it, but someone had to do what needed to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom