Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday @Unkindled... Sasha looks impressive!

There's only 2 months between Crhistmas' day and February, 24

Well I'll be in the middle of an exam period. Which is kind of a bummer. But when I'm done with that, I'm taking the whole week off. :p

Also happy birthday @Unkindled. That's a cool looking beard. :)

Last edited:
Thank you :) And yes... Not having any Witcher 3 for Christmas will make me a sad ol' bear indeed, considering we'd have free holiday time then to play :( Grrrrr
I'm saving up my "pekkaspäivät",
in a Finnish collective labor agreement it means that when you work 8 hours a day/40 hours per week you get around 12,5 days off from work per year.
so I could have at least a week (or two if I can arrange it) off from work next March so I can play The Witcher 3. :)

Last test between the semesters - February 23rd. Next semester starts - March 1st. I'll have 120 hours for a 100 hour game. 3 hours of sleep per night + 1 hour every day for miscellaneous activities. Bam. Finished TW3. Done.

What's next?

I'm just impatiently waiting for release, and I'm being driven mad by myself (first sign of madness)! By the way why have we suddenly gone ON-topic here? Isn't this thread supposed to be OFF-topic? :harhar:

Last test between the semesters - February 23rd. Next semester starts - March 1st. I'll have 120 hours for a 100 hour game. 3 hours of sleep per night + 1 hour every day for miscellaneous activities. Bam. Finished TW3. Done.

What's next?

The second playthrough of course ;)

I've just got college right now, so I'll just need to get someone to take notes for me. I took fast forward classes, so I'll actually be done before the winter break, but I'm taking more classes so I don't have to later when I transfer.

I'm lucky to have the Witcher 3 come out 3 weeks after my exams. No unnecessary distractions for me : ) : ) : )

Shame it's on Tuesday though. Going to Uni will be a draaaag for the rest of that week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom