Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ReptilePZ I'm imagining how you will be look like, when stumbling on spoilers in various threads...

[video=youtube;5Iq-Xvy93Wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iq-Xvy93Wc[/video]

Last test between the semesters - February 23rd. Next semester starts - March 1st. I'll have 120 hours for a 100 hour game. 3 hours of sleep per night + 1 hour every day for miscellaneous activities. Bam. Finished TW3. Done.

What's next?

Ouch! you're certainly more impressive than Sasha in @Unkindled's hands!!!

Need a drink!!!

Now.... taking advantage of @Blothulfur has been absent for a while....

I don't mind waiting, so no need for that. What I probably will need to do is go on hiatus, away from the forum, so you guys have that to look forward to.
You know anyone back home willing to mail it for you?

Though I'm not sure I'd trust that. Not with my expensive hardware. But four/five months... If you want, I'll tell you how bad the game is and how much it sucks, and how Dragon Age Inquisition is better, so you won't feel like you're missing out, lol.

Geralt finds Yen, but she's moved on and married an elf, Triss and that troll end up running off together, Geralt starts wearing WoW armor and the gameplay works like assassins creed. And every key click does something awesome, like superkewl slowtime finishers.

I thought someone was supposed to pat people down before entering the Bear.

If I can bring my sword in, I'm not going to object to his knife. Happy birthday, @Unkindled

Oh, mustaches. If you can grow one like this

"There is a saying in Ukraine that a man without a mustache is like a woman with one. I strongly stand behind that theory"
[Eugene Hutz, of Gogol Bordello]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom