Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eatting a chocolate ice cream cake right know...

One thing I learned from history....people learned nothing from history :\

Don't think they will ever do ... :/
Just one question arises: Why are so many people out there realizing humanity has learned nothing from history and we still aren't able to change that? Seems there are even more people outside simply ignoring this.

Change of topic: Do I just see someone cleaning their windows in the dark? Well, I thought I'm the only person who does that ...

Don't think they will ever do ... :/
Just one question arises: Why are so many people out there realizing humanity has learned nothing from history and we still aren't able to change that? Seems there are even more people outside simply ignoring this.

Change of topic: Do I just see someone cleaning their windows in the dark? Well, I thought I'm the only person who does that ...

Someone is watching...it's a cover, be careful.

---------- Updated at 08:03 PM ----------

Is it just me, or when i click on one of the quotes that i got it opens in the same tab, when i click on the "ty\red points" section it opens a new tab?

---------- Updated at 09:21 PM ----------

*sigh, such silence...
Being all alone, all over again...

Todays, as every second sunday of desember since 16 years ago, we make a Marathon TV in the public TV of Catalonia. Every year for a different diseases. We are about 7 milions of inhabitants and the donations always overpass the 5 milions Euros. There are thounsands of public and private activities (sports, shows, contests....). Every year TV3 contact with some singers to performe a Catalan version of a known song in solidarity, record a CD and sell it. Lately it becomes the most album sold in one day. This year, it is also the best sold in itunes.

As Catalan I-we feel pride of this day.Today is now an expected day like a Holly day for participate in it.

The challenge for almost ingersin to sing in Catalan. This year Alexandra Stan has accepted it.

Do you wanna hear her singing in Catalan? Enjoy it!

Moltes Gràcies!

Must fix a mistake: this is the 23th edition. More than 600 Citiy Halls have participate selflessly giving all possible assistance and free permits. Hundreds of schools and collectives have participated in over 2,000 solidarity fundraising activities. The partner companies (telephony, multimedia, advertising, props, cattering, etc, etc) have also offered their services nonprofit ... etc, etc, etc) With all this mean that the TV3 Marathon is not a marathon TV either but it has become active, disinterested, festive and solidarity mobilization of more than 6 million people and entities.

It is very difficult to explain in words what happens here every second Sunday of December. After 13 hours of broadcasting, the collection amounts to more than 8 million 800 thousand Euros, and donations continue to be made. And all that among a 25% of unemployed labor and economic crisis.

Surely it not of your interest but I ought to post it. Thank you and Sorry.

Last edited:
Eatting a chocolate ice cream cake right know...

I was just thinking of posting something along the lines of...

Hey guys, ever go on a diet and do really well... and then celebrate with ungodly amounts of ice cream?

Who could resist Blue Bell's Buttered Pecan ice cream? I mean, really?

Eh, I'll work it off tomorrow. Maybe.

Just one question arises: Why are so many people out there realizing humanity has learned nothing from history and we still aren't able to change that? Seems there are even more people outside simply ignoring this
Well because when 'push comes to shove' we blindly worship "progress" while completely disregarding history, it's poisonous.

That moment when you say "hey" to people you haven't talked for a while...and you get deleted from the contacts (i am talking about Skype).
Saying nothing...just got deleted...

That moment when you say "hey" to people you haven't talked for a while...and you get deleted from the contacts (i am talking about Skype).
Saying nothing...just got deleted...

Think of it like it's their loss. They did not get to know and appreciate your magnificence. See? The world seems like a better place instantly. :D

@sidspyker

We just get excited about all the new things. We forget about history sometimes. We get reminded of it eventually though.

On our situation, when Tjerra saw the candy, all she could think about was to devour them. Rightfully so, candy is awesome. But then she got reminded of the last time she devoured that much candy. Because she had a bellyache. Nothing wrong with that though. Good thing we've got toilets.

On more serious matters, I don't think it is disregard of history. It is just unawareness of it. You can't really know what a World War is like, if you've never been on one. But those who do remember, will try to stop it from happening again. The only thing us younglings can do is to be smarter than them. And we are, generally speaking. Maybe not smart enough, but the next ones will be.

Last edited:
Finally back after about a week in Orlando. Harry Potter World was an absolute blast. If you're a fan, definitely try to go at some point. Disney World was nice as well, but it's just a bigger, more crowded version of Disneyland really.

As for the Rave of Thrones, sooooo much fun. While it took forever for Kristian Nairn to take the stage, the dj's before him had some pretty nice setlists. So much awesome house music that night. Oh, and fire wielding performers and muscular midgets. With swords. Yeah.

Finally back after about a week in Orlando. Harry Potter World was an absolute blast. If you're a fan, definitely try to go at some point. Disney World was nice as well, but it's just a bigger, more crowded version of Disneyland really.

As for the Rave of Thrones, sooooo much fun. While it took forever for Kristian Nairn to take the stage, the dj's before him had some pretty nice setlists. So much awesome house music that night. Oh, and fire wielding performers and muscular midgets. With swords. Yeah.

I thought there was a bug in the system when my Notifications box suddenly exploded with Thanks/RED Points notifications. Turns out it was you, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom