Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I thought the pain was normal when wearing shoes...

Nah kidding, just can't find any Flatt shoes that properly fit anymore. Already went from female to male shoes but even a 43,5 is to small... Strange I only need a 41 when buying 9cm heels.
Worst thing is 2 hours on flat shoes and my feet hurt for days, 14 hours on 9cm high heel boots going through forests, quarries and swampy underground all is fine.

If it wasn't so socially unaccepted I'd never wear shoes except for the high heeled boots anymore. Started doing long walks through the old abandoned quarry barefooted a while back. Strange how good that feels, sure after that my feet need a proper soak in a bucket, but that's part of the reward... half an hour with feet in hot water and a good pedicure.

I went to a place to get these running shoes specially fitted, which involved running on a treadmill in about 5 different types of trainers, while the employee filmed me running and then decided if the shoes were helping or not. Apparently my right ankle leans outwards a little when I run, so my jogging had been straining it. So the shoes I bought had insoles to correct that.

But it was quite expensive, £115 for the shoes.... luckily the store guy was nice and gave me a £25 discount :wub: but yeah... unless you want your feet to hurt I guess you have to spend that bit extra. Unless you're like my dad who can run in normal shoes with no pain

But it was quite expensive, £115 for the shoes.... luckily the store guy was nice and gave me a £25 discount :wub: but yeah... unless you want your feet to hurt I guess you have to spend that bit extra. Unless you're like my dad who can run in normal shoes with no pain

The perks of womanhood...

Never really saw point of trainers, used to run in combat highs with a 60lb bergen, over all kinds of terrain. Wasn't the fastest but fairly decent, can still manage a fair tab.

Here there may not be alot of countrysides...
But there some big places with great parks that someone can run. Which is awesome...and you can breath!

Why run, when you can ride a bicicle. Better for your joints, you see more from the countryside and you can enjoy the feeling of speed. Will never be a jogger. @Princess_Ciri But £115 doesn't seem that bad if you get good running shoes for it, that last a while.

Not really, I'd say average (1,75). Just not as tiny and petite as most woman. I always wonder when I see those small modern clothes though, I'd have to break my bones to fit in those.

I wouldn´t call 1.75 average for a woman, although that depends of the country one lives in. Here the average height for women is more like 1.6-1.65.

Not really, I'd say average (1,75). Just not as tiny and petite as most woman. I always wonder when I see those small modern clothes though, I'd have to break my bones to fit in those.

Fully understand you, I've got the same height and I know many women taller than me, still, sometimes it's hard to find clothes although I'm not overweight ...

1,52 cm here... buying dresses has been my nightmare for me.. I'd want a short dress I might to buy a long T-shirt.... Then only skirts and pants and leggins were my friends.

Was it the over or under use of exclamations that made him swoon?

it seems to have made an impression on you, so maybe it was that ;) ...

Why run, when you can ride a bicicle. Better for your joints, you see more from the countryside and you can enjoy the feeling of speed. Will never be a jogger. @Princess_Ciri But £115 doesn't seem that bad if you get good running shoes for it, that last a while.

I don't get the same feeling from cycling as I do running. It's hard to explain, but it just feels amazing to be able to keep running and running as far as you want on your own legs. I do love cycling, but the feeling I get from running makes me happier.

I don't get the same feeling from cycling as I do running. It's hard to explain, but it just feels amazing to be able to keep running and running as far as you want on your own legs. I do love cycling, but the feeling I get from running makes me happier.

That's one of the reasons why they came up with running therapies to cure depression :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom