Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to congratulate @gedierond on that post. Didn't know you had it in you.

Of course I do! Didn´t you see the results I got in my personality test? I´m a ESTJ! That means, among other things, this:

ESTJs are classic images of the model citizen: they help their neighbors, uphold the law, and try to make sure that everyone participates in the communities and organizations they hold so dear.

I´m just trying to get @Princess_Ciri to participate in this lovely community we have here!

It's expected. Everytime you visit the Hairy Bear you leave with a new layer of filth. Or in the case of our Hairy Bear, a layer of memes.

Or perhaps we just have dirty minds and the Hairy Bear just brings our filthiest thoughts out.

Of course I do! Didn´t you see the results I got in my personality test? I´m a ESTJ! That means, among other things, this:
I´m just trying to get @Princess_Ciri to participate in this lovely community we have here!

I'm an INTJ and I think your traditions are stupid :p

In fact this happens regularly in real life. I'm sure INTJ stands for INTellectual Jerk.

Not like it matters, jerk is delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom