Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute.

Cute indeed.

Silly acts require silly answers... uh I mean... logical answers.

You need to be a reptile for surviving in a reptile's mouth. People never learn.

Quite incredibly, even reptiles have mother.

Well, depending on the reptile, too.

Last edited:
Well I'm ready for The Witcher 3 now. Got my preferred save games from both Iorveth's and Roche's paths.

Time to play Hungry Hungry Hippos the waiting game.

Just bumped into this:

I hate fast travel. It breaks immersion. That mod is probably enough for me to re-install Skyrim.

Btw. Have the Reds revealed how the fast travel system works in TW3?

Fast travel is going to be based on the signposts, only when you reach one of them you can use fast travel.
Meh. Risen/Gothic always had the best system with the teleport stones. But putting similar system in The Witcher would of course be kind of lore breaking.

In Gothic 3, even with teleport stones, travelling through this world was really tedious. Personally I think that signposts are a good solution, since it require from you to get to the main road before you fast travel and since another interview confirmed that those will be usually pretty safe, it kinda makes sense that you can quickly travel to whatever signpost you discovered earlier. For me it's better then teleporting from the middle of the cave or forest whenever you want.

the only thing i remember about oblivion is that my mother could recite the opening trailer and had wallpapers of the screenshots and she'd try to convert me whenever i stopped to watch her mutilate a mudcrab.

on that note, i never understood why people kept screenshots of games as wallpapers (mum did the whole collect every screenshot of skyrim up until it released and would gush about how beautiful it was and i would say 'yes, mum, that's some nicely arranged... pixels.') until tw3 and now i do that, i guess we are the same person deep down.

the only thing i remember about oblivion is that my mother could recite the opening trailer and had wallpapers of the screenshots and she'd try to convert me whenever i stopped to watch her mutilate a mudcrab.

on that note, i never understood why people kept screenshots of games as wallpapers (mum did the whole collect every screenshot of skyrim up until it released and would gush about how beautiful it was and i would say 'yes, mum, that's some nicely arranged... pixels.') until tw3 and now i do that, i guess we are the same person deep down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom