Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ach, the things people do to their game characters. . . .
Yeah. Like misspell them. :p

Ay, I do a spot of hiking, now and again.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have the impression that you are from Iceland. If so, I was wondering if you know anything about the Laugavegurinn/Fimmvörðuháls Pass. Since you hike and all that. Maybe some insider information.

I'm thinking about doing that this summer, but I do not have much experience hiking, and I have not done my research on the trail or the whole trip just yet.

And since we are talking about drinking heavily, has Bloth yet been spotted since the account clusterfuck? The forum is not the same without him.

Bloth is sadly gone. He might come back under a new name, but I don't know if he will. He didn't want to be forced into merging his accounts. A damn shame that he is gone.

Are the forums only running slow for me? I guess it is the anouncement of the expansions.

Now we only need some fan art for the hairy bear. Maybe a door sign will do.

@randyrhoads @mecha_fish

Oh stop it you. It's not fun anymore.

No excuse me while I go and finish writing my Witcher fan fiction, starring Gerald, Jennefer and Siri.

How about Jeralt, Jennefer and Jiri?

---------- Updated at 01:35 PM ----------

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have the impression that you are from Iceland. If so, I was wondering if you know anything about the Laugavegurinn/Fimmvörðuháls Pass. Since you hike and all that. Maybe some insider information.

I'm thinking about doing that this summer, but I do not have much experience hiking, and I have not done my research on the trail or the whole trip just yet.

No, sorry, mate, I am not, in fact, Icelandic. I know just a wee bit of Old Norse, and quite a lot about The Sagas, but that's the limit. What led you to think I was, out of curiosity?

I hope you can find some helpful information about the Pass! I fear I don't know anything of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom