Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
my reaction to this thread right now:

Why? Because Guardiola is coaching Bayern, perhaps?

---------- Updated at 11:40 PM ----------

Not real fans if you ask me...

Yes, he's a Barça's Child. People here love him and respect him a lot. But we also know he is a great professional and.... he knows very well Luis Enrique and Messi. Well... in few hours two great teams will face each other and that is a promise of entertaiment! ;)

Oh Yes.., this second goal! OGM! How does he do that?
More than 400 goals after and I still being marvelled...

Well, wasn't around the whole weeks, due to work...but somehow managed to catch up with everything...
The guitar part:
Some already seen it...it hasn't changed, but my lovely setup...all build handmade - except the multi - effect.
View attachment 13569

View attachment 13570

3 guitars "fender stat" with a bit of change of inside electronics - can't remember quite but i think it's Gibson electronics.
Amplifier, build from scrap just like the guitars...quite huge...was tough to take it to my room...the last apartment, 4 levels, with no elevators.
There's a little special touch in one of them, but I don't have the camera around to show it...just my name printed on one of them.
That's pretty much about it...but it seems a lot of Fenders :)

On the other things going around, well...I got nothing to add on that behalf...sorry the time pretty passed for me that it is no longer relevant. :\

Attachments

• IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 48
  • yad2 -1.JPG
    yad2 -1.JPG
    218.1 KB · Views: 45
Since GOG released a bunch of Star Trek games, try running this in your terminal:
Code:
play -c2 -n synth whitenoise band -n 100 24 band -n 300 100 gain +20

sox package needs to be installed, and if you use PulseAudio don't forget libsox-fmt-pulse.

Last edited:
Those infinite downgrade talks really tire me. I can't imagine our brave mods. One round for you! :cheers:

I hope that once the game is out and when we'll have passed the post-launch downgrade threads the forum gets back to normality. It was so much calmer and friendlier a few months ago.

Edit: Thinking about it, I'm actually looking forward to the first little bits of information we'll get about CP2077 and sharing the excitement with you like we did so many time ago with TW3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom