Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I think I can share my cats here. I SHOULD share them.
Can't find the best pics, but I can post older ones.

Fat cat is lazy

Not the best pic, but fat cat got up on the fridge in some way :D

Small cat in a box. Oh yes, cats REALLY like boxes. Usually fat cat sleeps in that box, even if she is too fat for that.
Oh, and we need to replace those boxes regularly, cause they tend to pick it to pieces.

Every time when something is open, fat cat comes and sits down inside. Even when it is a drawer in the kitchen. Very funny. This was my suitcase shortly before I went to holiday.

Oh, and now pics I have taken a few minutes ago.
As I said: Cats are sleeping the whole day. It is a bit dark at the moment, so you can't see very much, but yeah, that's the problem with black cats :p

Fat cat (real name: Luna) on her favorite place - my old pc chair

Small cat (real name: Hanna) sleeping on their cat tree

@Wolfsblvt

You really like your black cats don't you? I used to own one myself, but there's no pictures of her remaining except for the one which is framed and on my desk. I still miss wee Susie....

@Wolfsblvt

You really like your black cats don't you? I used to own one myself, but there's no pictures of her remaining except for the one which is framed and on my desk. I still miss wee Susie....

Yes I do. Even if i call her "fat cat" or some other insults, that's never meant bad, but just as some kind of nickname :p

Just for the record: When I was searching for my first cat in the pound, I did not want to have a black cat. I wanted a colored, small one. With grey and brown and that stuff. And then... me and my ex girlfriend have seen that cat. This one that was different, with black fur and she was meowing. And different to the other cets, she came directly to us and wanted to be pet. So we took them.
For the second cat, I wanted a colored cat now. So went to the pound again, and... yeah, there was this small black one, very shy, and she looked like she was the cat I wanted.
So it was two black cats now.
And I never regret it. Black cats are great :D

Sounds sad, your story ._.
Did you have another cat after her?

Yes I do. Even if i call her "fat cat" or some other insults, that's never meant bad, but just as some kind of nickname :p

Just for the record: When I was searching for my first cat in the pound, I did not want to have a black cat. I wanted a colored, small one. With grey and brown and that stuff. And then... me and my ex girlfriend have seen that cat. This one that was different, with black fur and she was meowing. And different to the other cets, she came directly to us and wanted to be pet. So we took them.
For the second cat, I wanted a colored cat now. So went to the pound again, and... yeah, there was this small black one, very shy, and she looked like she was the cat I wanted.
So it was two black cats now.
And I never regret it. Black cats are great :D

Sounds sad, your story ._.
Did you have another cat after her?

Yeah, Ciri is our current cat, she's 2 years old and is a tortoiseshell. Susie died a couple of years ago aged 16 and I was crying for weeks afterwards.

Okay, I have seen The Witcher 1 has some kind of premium quest thing named "Side Effects" in the enhanced edition.
How do I start that? What is that?
I can't find anything ._.

Okay, I have seen The Witcher 1 has some kind of premium quest thing named "Side Effects" in the enhanced edition.
How do I start that? What is that?
I can't find anything ._.

Click "New Game", then click "New Adventures". I really recommend playing "The Price of Neutrality", it's a great additional quest.

Yeah, they had to take off his tail though.
Oh, some years ago I spent the two weeks we get for gaining practical work experience during our school time with a vet. One day we had to take off a young cat's tail too, for it got caught in some trap. The vet said it would have some difficulties with climbing, but learn how to deal with it soon.

Do you even need to ask? DO IT! LOOOAAAADS of them ;D
Okay, prepare for me spamming kitten pics :D

I went to see England vs. New Zealand yesterday (a cricket match) which was good fun but despite putting sun lotion on twice, my face got really burnt T_T I guess this is the downside of being pale and never going outside....

So now I look really stupid because my face is red. At least I only have 2 days left now until I can go home and play the Witcher 3

http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/28/8676645/witcher-3-bug-kills-experience-for-quests-devs-on-the-case

Ouch. I might actually suffer from this bug. Noticed not getting Xp from certain quests after the latest patch.

*Sigh*

I guess I'll stop playing the game for now, wait until these issues are fixed and load my last 1.03 save. The game is such a mess right now. Going to lose a lot of progress though. A lot..

I experienced it as well, fortunately I lost only for one quest as far as I can remember (Matter of life and death). Hopefully the patch will fix it up, sadly I won't have too much time to play on the forthcoming 4 days.

Is it just me or is The Witcher 3 the best game ever made? It certainly is one of the best games I've ever played, if not the best game I've ever played.

I'm loving this game so much, you have no idea. I love open-world games and this is by far the best and most fun open-world game I've ever played. There is just so much to do and not once have I felt like the game would become repetitive. Every single quest I've done so far was enjoyable.

I'm worried though. I haven't played Dragon Age Inquisition yet but the game was on my list of games to play this year, but after playing The Witcher 3 I'm not sure if I would dare to play Dragon Age Inquisition. I feel that compared to The Witcher 3, Dragon Age Inquisition might feel like a huge step back. I'm afraid I might not be able to enjoy DAI because of that. DAI is probably good, but TW3 has set the standard really high for me.

I experienced it as well, fortunately I lost only for one quest as far as I can remember (Matter of life and death). Hopefully the patch will fix it up, sadly I won't have too much time to play on the forthcoming 4 days.
Yup. I haven't played the game since Thursday. The withdrawal symptoms are kicking in pretty hard right now:

Decided to continue where I left off when the patch arrives though. If for some reason I end up in a situation that I have too low lvl to progress (doubt it), I'll just add more XP via console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom