Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

:geraltfeelgood:

Witch! How did you do that? I have long lost my original account in one forum reboot or other. :crybaby:
(Still not nearly 8 years ;) )

Yup, compared to what YOU post while drunk, it is pretty unbelievable.

dragonbirb senpai ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i actually don't remember what i post drunk

---------- Updated at 05:27 PM ----------

I know...

You have a lot (and I do mean a lot) of experience in drunk posting though, maybe you can give me a few tips :')

make sure you don't delete anything you type. Even if it is a horrendous typo. Drunk people don't have time for editing. Also type everything with your nose. And your eyes shut.

@TemerianGirl

Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she's okay. Or as okay as anyone can be after that tragedy.

Also sorry about your troubles. I honestly had no idea until now. Some time has passed since then so how are you feeling now? Is it better, completely healed or do you get the occasional painful reminder?
She's living with her boyfriend and his parents for now. And government gave her one million and a half rubles, which is enough to buy a new apartment.

As for me, I got used to my problem. I can't sleep or sit without movement for too long, my back just don't like that at all. Can't feel arms sometimes. So I play The Witcher 3 short sessions (and I haven't finished Hearts of Stone yet).
I have to move much every day. Visiting gym and workout there became my usual thing. It's actually feels good to have toned sexy body now. :p

And I have someone special in my life, who can do me a massage. Ow, yeah!

So what's up everybo..

Not so fast! I love you too, Zoltan. :heart:

There's no need to retreat. :p

@TemerianGirl will probably know better.
The problem is that nobody want to bother and check the condition of buildings. We have a very lazy communal services. And large amount of taxpayers' money for repair work usually get stolen...
Mhm, yeah, I hate such topics. It pains even more than my back...

Congratulations on 8 years. Stay awesome, Eski!

---------- Updated at 11:15 PM ----------

Naturally, I actually hate you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom