Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of movie recommendations, if anyone else here has an interest in 1920s Hollywood, you might want to give The Cafe Society a shot. Saw it with my family this past week and it was really a fun watch, especially if you're into vintage clothing, cars, music, etc. Kristen Stewart is not my cup of tea, but she does a serviceable job in the film, and Jesse Eisenberg and Steve Carell are solid as usual.

I'm not intrested particularly in 1920's Hollywood, I don't like Kirsten Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg...but I'll check it out :D Woody Allen's miserable humor and irony gets me every time, even in his worse movies

Spotted this gem on Imgur

I'm not intrested particularly in 1920's Hollywood, I don't like Kirsten Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg...but I'll check it out :D Woody Allen's miserable humor and irony gets me every time, even in his worse movies

"The Purple Rose of Cairo" was a better early 1900s period movie by Woody. I myself never cared for his style of writing or humor for that matter. Only 2 movies of his I will acknowledge is the a fore mentioned movie & "What's Up Tiger-Lilly?" The perfect Egg Salad Sandwich

Theoretically it's noon right now. 12.20PM. But I just woke up few hours ago so it's still morning to me :sleeping:

I have been told several times that girls are rarity in gaming forums and communities. That is kinda funny because there is definitely several of us. Well, maybe not THAT much but definitely more than "rare". Ah, I don't even mind anymore if someone titles me as a he if it's a random post. Once again, one unisex word would be just fine...

That's scene is sooo cool! :lol: I thought always you don't watch TV?! ??? Cool, because me and my friends love BIG BANG THEORY too... ;)

Hey everyone, I'm just back from a military fair up on the north coast near Portrush. There wasn't much there this year but I did manage to get a couple of photos for anyone who's interested:

View attachment 64351
You can see the North Sea just behind the golf course.

The main area with a few vehicles

The inside of a WWII Morris Reconnaissance Car

A couple of rather recognizable SMG's

---------- Updated at 06:37 PM ----------

Now for the fun bit: Current British issue weapons!

Machine Guns:
View attachment 64401
View attachment 64411
View attachment 64421

A L131A1 Pistol (A Glock 17 made under license)
View attachment 64431

SA80 Assualt Rifles. One with a grenade launcher, the other with an ordinary handgrip.
View attachment 64441

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 52
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 32
Hey everyone, I'm just back from a military fair up on the north coast near Portrush. There wasn't much there this year but I did manage to get a couple of photos for anyone who's interested:

View attachment 64351
You can see the North Sea just behind the golf course.

The main area with a few vehicles

The inside of a WWII Morris Reconnaissance Car

A couple of rather recognizable SMG's

---------- Updated at 06:37 PM ----------

Now for the fun bit: Current British issue weapons!

Machine Guns:
View attachment 64401
View attachment 64411
View attachment 64421

A L131A1 Pistol (A Glock 17 made under license)
View attachment 64431

SA80 Assualt Rifles. One with a grenade launcher, the other with an ordinary handgrip.
View attachment 64441

The five last pictures are not working.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    434.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    400 KB · Views: 36
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 28
Anyone used Norton security in a smartphone? Is it any good?

I have Norton in my computer and maybe I could use it in my smartphone too (several devices allowed). Any better suggestions to phone?

Anyone used Norton security in a smartphone? Is it any good?

I have Norton in my computer and maybe I could use it in my smartphone too (several devices allowed). Any better suggestions to phone?

First time I've heard of it. I know about Ad Block on smartphones but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom