Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
*shakes head in despair*I'm trying to figure out how to spend this day.I guess I want to play something, but The Witcher is having problems installing...Sillie off.

Never got the hang of those "Board Games".There are never enough players...Me being the only one who wants to play. On a side note, I really hope that I'll be able to play Vampire in College.

Yeah, it's this realtime College simulation, great eh?Actually I was referring to Vampire: The Masquarade or Dark Ages: Vampire.

TheSilver said:
Actually I was referring to Vampire: The Masquarade or Dark Ages: Vampire.
It does look as if "Vampire in College" is the name of a game:
TheSilver said:
On a side note, I really hope that I'll be able to play Vampire in College.
Your German is showing. ;) We don't capitalize most nouns in English.

at uni we used to play 'assassin' (i suppose it's no longer pc to play that), but we'd all get a "target" and "stalk" them and to "kill" them, you just had to put your finger in the middle of their back before someone else did it to you .... and around it went until there was only one 'assassin' left. The last few were always funny.in my second year, the last two guys standing were running around campus, one dress in head to toe ninja gear, and the other guy as a very flamboyant pimp caricature :D

Got my dominant hand hot-steamed while making noodles.Didn't taste good either, the noodles, I mean.Will spend night in agony and with three rotating cold-packs.And I've got a math placement test tomorrow, might wanna change that date.Every single time that I goy boiling water or steam on me, it was fine after a minute under cold water.This time it is still hurting after almost three hours.*insert very strong cuss word to the power of 5*

God, Silver, I'm sorry to hear that. Burns can be SO painful.I managed to deep-fry two of my fingers while working in a Mexican restaurant as a student. Even though my fingers were only in the deep-fat fryer for a second, god, it was awful. So I know what you're going through, and I'm very sorry -- it really sucks!!Ice water is your friend right now!Here:

So, that's why they wanted to call them "Freedom Fries"? :teeth:My hands fine now, just sensitive. The *inner* burning went away with the night. My finger look rather well done though...I'd like to wear a glove or something but that would probaly make it worse. :wall:

not sure how i'd handle deep fried fingers, but i'll ante, dried hot pepper and contact lenses :Di worked (ever so briefly) at some pizza joint with some sit-down dining area ... and it was my job to refill the shakers of "hot peppers", which of course i did, but being the idiot that i was, i then decided that my eye was itchy and needed a good rub --- NOT the best plan i've ever hatched ;D

Hey, guys. You know I'm working on a new adventure for The Witcher, right? Well, the people in the village where the adventure starts have made dye for generations, and they've evolved a culture that highly values color. This village, Riverford, sees color as their gift to the world. Their appetite for color makes their clothes and houses a bit over-the-top, colorwise. Still, it IS cheerful. ;)

Corylea said:
This village, Riverford, sees color as their gift to the world. Their appetite for color makes their clothes and houses a bit over-the-top, colorwise. Still, it IS cheerful. ;)
Man, all Riverford gave me was a sore tummy and a sense of lala-land. I felt, at first glance, as if the houses were made of candy... then they looked like mushrooms in a forest.You sure know how to make me hungry, ya know? Hey, will the granny's be walking with sugar canes? :D :DSeriously? I would go for a golden color for the base of the houses. Other than that... looks yummy :p... ahem... I mean good. :peace:

Maybe it's my colorblindness, but the only change I can see is that the walls look blueish.Ahhmm.... Lovely village, Corylea, really!Not sure though, where the roofs that shade of brown before?

I like the red roofs.Sorry to hear about the burn, Sillie. I burned my arm in the oven once, and when I yanked my arm away, it tore off about a square inch of skin. :-[ The scar from that is gone now, but I still have the scar from the hot glue gun that I got seven years earlier. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom