Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... I missed the political discussion? I never got to add my two pence.

Caesar for Consul 59BC!

Make Rome bigger!
Bring power back to the plebs!
End piracy!
Implement stricter penalties for rival incompetent senators, up to, and including, execution.

Under Caesar's consulship, even the poorest of plebs will own a household slave and a new pair of sandals! Join Caesar's legions today!

Gilrond-i-Virdan;n7586560 said:
Why Nano and not let's say RX 480?
Because the Nano comes with extra mojo. And I got it for the price of a 480. ;) (bought it second hand for 250€ + shipping)
Riven-Twain;n7587350 said:
Ah, but just think how versatile an empty box can be -- endless possibilities. . . .
Fortune smiled upon me - I have a now empty box AND a Nano! :wisegirl:

Last edited:
I found out I need a new PSU to power the Nano. My current one meets the specifications and all, but it soon turns 8 years old, and, apparently, doesn't provide the nominal current/voltage anymore.

Hey guys I don't know where to put this, but I need help. I keep getting this error when switching between my tabs on Steam.

http://imgur.com/a/PYPGw

Anyone know what's causing this? I can't even look at my friends list without it not loading up and something like this happening.

Riven-Twain;n7620530 said:
Congratulations! Good things come to those who wait, eh?

You said it, man ~
Luckily I'm not one of those persons who are only patient when they visit a doctor.

*pun drumroll*

Alan989;n7619420 said:
Hey guys I don't know where to put this, but I need help. I keep getting this error when switching between my tabs on Steam.

http://imgur.com/a/PYPGw

Anyone know what's causing this? I can't even look at my friends list without it not loading up and something like this happening.

It depends. Steam has a lot of server load.

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/541907867780795904/?ctp=2

Does this frequently happen to you or just during certain times?
If you have the same problem with your browser sometimes, or other connectivity issues you might have Malware on your system.

EmperorZorn;n7620990 said:
well done.
A rare accomplishment indeed.
EmperorZorn;n7620990 said:
...so what are all of you currently up to ?
Currently? Chatting with you, of course. Jests aside, however, naught much of remarkable interest: Merely waiting as usual, moderating the Forums, and contemplating the nature of human altruism, and meditating upon the underlying, potentially subconscious, motives of heroism.

What am I doing? Multitasking!

I completed Final Fantasy 15 today and started Tales Of Zestiria as my next project. At the same time I'm hanging around in here and toying with my phone there. And eating. No wonder I can't get anything done properly... Soon I should be sleeping.

I also think that I should check my XBOX360 if it's still alive. It hasn't been used since Witcher 3 came out...

So, I got my 4k monitor today. I tested some 10 glorious minutes of Half Life 2 on it. Then I got my new PSU, and in the process of changing PSUs killed my PC. F*ck me.

I guess it's the mainboard that died. None of the USB devices get powered. All blowers (CPU, GPU, case) are working, but no picture, no sound of windows reaching the login screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom