Welcome to the new thewitcher.com!

+
1) It's more easy to read. I think that my eyes won't hurt after half an hour reading text. 2) The "read more" button... Yes, terrible idea. I feel anxious to miss something. 3) I don't like that when i search the new posts since last visit, i get all the new posts, without the subforums they are from. For example, topic's title "Dantellion's lute". This could be a topic on General Discussion forum, or on Story and Quests, or even on Sapkowski's forum. Shouldn't we know?@Demut: The "filter" button hides the "read new replies" and 'read new posts" buttons. Isn't it what you wanted?

Forum veteran
Before I start piling-up a seriously long list of complaints... I think I'll wait for the hot air to condense a bit, modifications to be made and, like Petra advised above, get used to the overall impression and look. But, I really do have to point out that the hover effect to reveal extra options is really unnecessary. There's plenty space, I'm sure, for all frequently viewed data and stats to be permanently visible and not locally personalized to follow mouse movement. I assume other members would agree to this. Just because you can use a fancy effect, doesn't mean you must use it and in this case it's done pretty much over-the-top. I like the effect, but for a few options only.Well, that's it for me... I'll bide my time for now and see how this progresses. Cheers.

The forum LOOKS great, but I don't like not seeing the full post and I don't like having to highlight each thread to see how many replies and views there have been. Keep the look, but make the forum a little less "flashy."

Help! What happened here?? Is this a punishment for our complaining and whining about the new Geralt or what? This is not readable anymore. Can anybody make a script for greasemonkey to restore the functionality of the board? Please?Not everybody here is 20 years old and in perfect health, my eyes definitely don't keep up with the flashy and the crimped text (why do I have a widescreen monitor?) and the rollover thingies...And no more emoticons? They were invented for a reason, you know.In my forum we provide a number of different styles everybody can choose from to their liking. Mabye you could give us the choice to use the old layout, if we can't use the new one.

I don’t like the new forum, please let us use the old one so we can navigate and find pages easily.

Thank you for your feedback and comments. If you have your suggestions ready, what should be changed in this forum according to you, please post them here -> http://tw2.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=28640.0.Please, do not comment there, just post your suggestions so we can have them in one place.Thank you :)

Yay for the site design, although I keep getting lost in the forums. Took me almost 10 minutes to find the KFC forum again LOL Quick! Someone get me a map! :DNow... where the heck are the smileys!?

Seems like there's just a lot of unnecessary stuff in the new forum. The main page should just list the different forums straight out like the old one, having to reload the page everytime you hide a forum is just annoying, and finding different forums isn't easy.Reply box is way too small."Read more" function is not required at all. I've never heard of a single person who's complained because big posts were making their finger tired from scrolling. And it's annoying because I can't just skim through threads.This is based on the first five minutes of using the new forums though, so I may find more that I don't like about it or it might grow on me :p The design is nice though, black background is good for people with big screens (not freakin glaring like some other forums who use white backgrounds).

It's fancy and stuff, but totaly unusable for me. It's like eating with your feed because it looks cooler as using your hands..At least bring back the "new replies to your posts, unread topics" function.

Yesterday I didn't like the new forum... and today I like it even less. It is NOT comfortable and I'm not writting longer to avoid the annoyance to have to click 'read more' to the other forum fellows.

I have really problems to come along with the new forum. I hope, it will get better ;)

i'll copy/paste:
*PRETTY PLEASE add the "ALWAYS SEE THREAD DETAILS" on forum viewi DON'T want to sweep EVERY thread with my mouse so i can see WHEN the last post was made*can we have more than 5 rows of text in the text box PLEASE?!?!?*i understand why pictures don't show up in signatures but why aren't LINKS showing up?
*also, no smilies? :(

Why i can't find polish forum? Where is it?"Read more" thing suck!edit: ok, nevermind, now i know where it is ;D But still "Read more" suck. ;)

sZakOOu said:
Why i can't find polish forum? Where is it?"Read more" thing suck!
You have to change language, below right next to your user name. You'll be directed to the main site in Polish and from there you can jump to the polish forum.... a COMPLETE hell of a mess :/ And don't get your hopes high, that one is as uncomfortable and this one.

GUYS, IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN GO FROM NOW ON TO THIS THREAD AND SAY WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO BE CHANGED :O !
Cassandra31EEE said:
@Demut: The "filter" button hides the "read new replies" and 'read new posts" buttons. Isn't it what you wanted?
Nope, I wanted to see new replies in topics where I have already posted in ...
Cassandra31EEE said:
It is NOT comfortable and I'm not writting longer to avoid the annoyance to have to click 'read more' to the other forum fellows.
That's their malicious plan! To keep us from writing long posts :p

Ok, why there is only english version of the site and forum? I'm clicking "LANGUAGE->PL" over and over again and nothing changes!

Forum veteran
nme said:
Nice to see you here! We would like to thank you all for your massive support and feedback. It would be impossible for us to develop this site, nor know what you guys want to see in The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, without you.We are truly and greatly thankful for that. [pagebreak]We are just in the middle of the process -a process of developing the game we love - and believe that it will be something to shake the RPG world. Thank you for helping us believe it. Please remember, you can follow our actions and see what are we currently working on via Facebook or Twitter. See you online!EDIT:Hi guys! We're terribly sorry for the delays and problems. We're still working on fixing some bugs. We're waiting for your feedback and comments.Please note, we'll probably apply some minor changes in the forum itself, so please do not forget to tell us, what do you think.See you online!
The ones who are brave enough think they can change the world are the ones who change it. So then, goodluck! There's no other thing I could wish you, since the game defends itself :)

I like the design. I encourage CDP Red to continue to innovate. It's what you do best, and you do it well.

Top Bottom