Welcome to the new thewitcher.com!

+
nme said:
You probably mean hot/very hot topics. It's explained in the legend at the botom of the main forum.
Yeah. That's it. Thanks. So it was already there. Sorry, trying to adjust to the new forum still. Is there a topic to report bugs in the forum? The spoiler box doesn't seem to expand more than two lines and making it necessary to copy and paste it to another place to read after the second line.

There is a topic for your suggestions: http://tw2.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=28640.60 With all bugs, please report directly to me (aleksander.pakulski@thewitcher.com). Thanks!

e-ahmet said:
Thanks Seeker. That's a good bit of info indeed. What about the colours of red, orange on topic hedings though?
well I cant say for sure what will be change or added. I do know the web masters are dong there best.And are taking in everyone input

Another good thing about the new page: Logging in and loading stuff in general takes less than a blink of the eye. I mean almost everything is being displayed instantly. Thanks for that :

Cassandra31EEE suggested I post in this thread:Just to note, the new forum has some viewing issues on the iPod Touch (and I presume iPhone)'s Safari web browser.'Clicking' (well, tapping, really since it's a touch interface) on a forum section/thread brings up the info box (# of posts, # of topics, last post, etc). However, tapping again doesn't usually open the section/thread. And double-tapping, due to the browser's software, causes the image to zoom in rather than open. Unless there's a page number under the thread that can be clicked on, it usually takes repeated attempts to get the section/thread to open.

Cassandra31EEE said:
I just found another problem. The text in spoiler tags must be only three lines length? Because i can't see the rest of it:
I think this has been reported in another thread, but yes, the spoiler tags are semi-broken. I can only see what someone says -- if it's longer than a line or two -- if I copy the text and paste it into Notepad.

Somehow I don't feel like using the witcher main site (forum works fine). The site works so slowly at the beginning and it's frustrating to wait. It's sad because I used to visit it alot and the new one looks pretty nice. Luckily I can get the information through this forum (though it would also be nice to use the main site properly). Is there any lighter version coming?

is there going to be a demo? Cause I really want to check out the new game engine and new stuff!Witcher 4 life!

I noticed something else which seems not quite right. In post editor, when i post in a topic i have started, there are three options:1) Notify me of replies.2) Lock this topic.3) Return to this topic. Is the second option intentionally? Because i thought only moderators can lock topics.

Cassandra31EEE said:
I noticed something else which seems not quite right. In post editor, when i post in a topic i have started, there are three options:1) Notify me of replies.2) Lock this topic.3) Return to this topic. Is the second option intentionally? Because i thought only moderators can lock topics.
maybe it is. cause i've no lock topics option on my screen.

Cassandra31EEE said:
I noticed something else which seems not quite right. In post editor, when i post in a topic i have started, there are three options:
You've always had the ability to lock a topic that you started; that was in the old forum, too.

Just as Corylea said, you've always been able to lock your own topic. That has not changed.Thanks for being watchful, we are still working on the new forum. Hope to make it as friendly as possible ;)

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
I noticed something else which seems not quite right. In post editor, when i post in a topic i have started, there are three options:
You've always had the ability to lock a topic that you started; that was in the old forum, too.
Oh yes, of course. that's exactly what I mean :)(Kool! look at the new changes!!!!! thanks Devs!)

Just as Corylea said, you've always been able to lock your own topic. That has not changed.
Really? This is so great guys, thank you, i mean, what a variety of options, how many ways for us to express our creativity and new ideas...*blushing and running away in shame*

Top Bottom