Welcome to the new thewitcher.com!

+
well i'm happy to know that the game is coming in the beginning of the year but i still have a question:will this game run in low conditions?like when you dont have 2 core processor(witch is a little problem for me)or when you dont have enough ram sth like that...please answer someone :D

Mariokas12345 said:
well i'm happy to know that the game is coming in the beginning of the year but i still have a question:will this game run in low conditions?like when you dont have 2 core processor(witch is a little problem for me)or when you dont have enough ram sth like that...please answer someone :D
The game will come out roughly in March-April 2011. System requirements are not announced yet but I don't think a single core processor would be able to handle it though the requirements won't be too high as the developers implied before.

Hell, I was enjoying it; the moderator was too, I believe. He issued no warnings, veiled or otherwise. There was no red print. Besides, we've been off topic for most of this 13 page run. The original topic was, "What do you think of the forum's new form?". This was stuck to for about three pages of spleen venting, and then we sort of meandered all over the place. Sex and QTE got so contentious it was shoved into a totally new topic. This new off topic--it's the end of the world as we know it--had almost reached the point where it would be shunted into a new topic itself. So, reverting to the original topic, I still don't like the new format of the forum. The only way I can keep track of topics I'm interested in is to add a comment of my own, then request e-mail notification of any replies. With the old forum I could quickly and easily get to a page where every topic I had participated in was shown on one page. Change is usually not good. Change for the sake of change is never good.

DanConnors said:
Change is usually not good. Change for the sake of change is never good.
change IS usually good. Change for the sake of change is never good.They did not change the forums just for the sake of changing it. What puzzles me the most is that they seemed to WANT it this way. BTW you are free to resume the conversation in the Community section. Even I would like to see where it heads.

[moderator] Then I will say plz stay on topic it now official if you want to continue with another debate then plz take it to general or even community [/moderator]

Yes i`m still not overly fond of the "new" look of the forum . However i think i read somewhere that it is a work in progress and some changes will likely be made . But how far back this was i don`t remember however i will look and IF i can find it i will post the link in this thread

Tommy said:
...i read somewhere that it is a work in progress .....
Sometimes, I think that is the most convenient excuse of all. You make something, and people find a fault with it. You simply say "it's a work in progress" and people say "Ohhh". Works every time.While they have made some changes since this was first introduced, these were hardly a part of "work in progress". Rather, they were changes members kept screaming for, like removal of the "read more" etc, and they were forced to make these changes.I read somewhere "Nothing is free. The only justice you get is the justice you exact yourself". I guess it's the same in the forum as well. We aren't getting stuff like smileys as a part the "changes they have in mind". We'll just have to complain till our fingers are sore before they relent.

Yep they sure do take their time before making a change here. Just hope i`m not pushing daisies before they make the next one

@"Tommy"They will have to make some changes to the forum after TW2 is released. Maybe then we'll have some of the things we have been screaming.Think you can wait that long before pushing up daisies? :p

Seeker said:
[moderator] Then I will say plz stay on topic it now official if you want to continue with another debate then plz take it to general or even community [/moderator]
I find the red or white on black or grey black is a strain on the eyes but this has been reported before so what can i say. Maybe it depends on the kind of monitor and graphic cards people use.

fchopin said:
fchopin said:
I find the red or white on black or grey black is a strain on the eyes but this has been reported before so what can i say. Maybe it depends on the kind of monitor and graphic cards people use.
There is a way to view the forum and posts in whatever color you choose but there won`t be any background picture and your submitted posts are not changed at all e.g. everyone sees the posts in default white@ VilgefortzeWell i`m not planning on going anywhere just yet but the King of the Wild Hunt may have different plans

@fchopinRed text is difficult to read on any background. No settings can change that. However I'd say dark grey is one of those backgrounds where the red text is less difficult to read.@"Tommy"Keep mandrake roots handy. I have a spare handful. Here, you can keep them.

Well, the red print is an obvious referral to the Bible. Whenever God (or Jesus) was directly quoted, it was printed in red. At least it was in my 57 year old copy of Saint James's version of it. So, I say continue to pour it on, lads, staying entirely ON TOPIC. In a few pages they'll be begging us to talk about atmospheric malfunctions or the forthcoming invasion by intersteller aliens.

So...Seeker was quoting God? Hmm. I don't remember those lines from the Bible....To be honest, there is not much point to this thread anyway. There is another Forum 3.0 suggestion thread. That makes this one redundant.

Seeker said:
Then maybe you could translate the global warming post est. in a new topic in Community. I'm itching to answer DanConnors, but I don't want to start the discussion anew.By the way people don't use red print when they quote Tanah (Bible+Jewish wisdom) in my experience.

Top Bottom