Welcome to the new thewitcher.com!

+
Mariokas12345 said:
i have ATI Radeon 3450 HD is that good enough??
I can't be sure about it, because no official requirements have been given, but I'd say you're safe, especially if you have the 512 MB variety. If not, I'll have to ask you about your RAM. 2 GB DDR2 should be able to handle it, I hope.To be absolutely sure though, we'll just have to wait for RED to release the official specs. BTW what kind of performance do you get with TW1? I'd say TW1 wasted a lot of resource, and the new engine should be a lot more efficient. So, if your HW is able to support TW1 at a decent setting at a decent FR, I don't see any reason why it would not meet TW2 minimum requirements.

Vilgefortze said:
Vilgefortze said:
i have ATI Radeon 3450 HD is that good enough??
I can't be sure about it, because no official requirements have been given, but I'd say you're safe, especially if you have the 512 MB variety. If not, I'll have to ask you about your RAM. 2 GB DDR2 should be able to handle it, I hope.To be absolutely sure though, we'll just have to wait for RED to release the official specs. BTW what kind of performance do you get with TW1? I'd say TW1 wasted a lot of resource, and the new engine should be a lot more efficient. So, if your HW is able to support TW1 at a decent setting at a decent FR, I don't see any reason why it would not meet TW2 minimum requirements.
wlell how can i say to you: You are a lifesaver, seriouslii have 2 GB of ram and the witcher 1 works great on my computeri'm really happy,that here ius people who can help and i think TW2 will be better than DA2!!!f**k those who thinks DA2 will be better i just know that its gonna be the best cus the last one was then the next one will be better :D

Is there somewhere to edit the settings so that the most recent reply is listed first instead of last?ThanksRuss

rnoswal said:
Is there somewhere to edit the settings so that the most recent reply is listed first instead of last?ThanksRuss
Not that i know of but if you look at the thread title just to the right of it you will see an arrow with a bracket just click that and it will take you to the last post

Ragnarous said:
Any Co-Op or sort of multiplayer in The Witcher 2?
Multi - definetely noCo-op - never heard devs talking about it, so probably no - but can't be sure about this one

our designer shoes online always sell well over the Europe and America countries. you will find the newest collections in vast variety of colours and sizes at the best prices on our website. http://www.cheapwholesalemall.com/

Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, discount NFL jerseys online: Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Charger NFL jerseys, Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys, Also wholesale nba jerseys, mlb jerseys NHL Jerseys open source, online shopping Now. http://www.wholesalecheapjerseys.com/

Great community but not so active forum I have no idea whyCould be because other games are more popular and consuming fans [not better, but more popular]

TW-fan-BG said:
Great community but not so active forum I have no idea whyCould be because other games are more popular and consuming fans [not better, but more popular]
In another thread somewhere on the forum there is a poll about the new forum that was launched back in April and it`s my understanding that forum participation has been dwindling ever since

Tommy said:
Tommy said:
In another thread somewhere on the forum there is a poll about the new forum that was launched back in April and it`s my understanding that forum participation has been dwindling ever since
Yep. Many people complained about the new forum, and Alek's response was "Tough. WE like it." Feeling unwanted, a lot of people who used to be here all the time have limited their participation.

The format of this forum is quite poor, but I've always assumed they don't have the time and resources to change it right now.

slimgrin said:
The format of this forum is quite poor, but I've always assumed they don't have the time and resources to change it right now.
Yeah and I think the dwindling participation might not be all about the current forum format. This game is about 4 years old now. I think the forum won't be much lively till the sequel's release. This doesn't change the fact that old format was better. We had smilies back then, didn't we? It's hard to remember now *sigh*

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but thought it might be of interest to other Witcher fans. I just contacted Orion books to see if they were going to translate more Sapkowski titles and they told me "We are indeed planning topublish two more novels by Andrezej, TIMES OF CONTEMPT on 1 May 2012 and BAPTISM OF FIRE on 1 Oct 2014. Titles do sometimes move around so it might be worth keeping an eye out for these titles on Amazon." Good news! Though a bit of a long wait...

@ConundriusThank you for the news you bring. But what i read did not make me very happy. We wait for the books for so long, that 2012 sounds extremely far. Moreover, they still don't say a word about the Sword Of Destiny. I fear that if they publish the two books they mentioned, these would be the last ones. As if The Witcher saga is not a big work, and we can read only parts of it. :(

Well by 2014 maybe automated translation will be so good that we can use Kindle/Android phone/iPhone to translate the Polish ebook versions of his other books! Google already does a pretty good job on web pages...

Top Bottom