well done cdpr, you've managed to get someone who hates card games addicted to qwent

+
well done cdpr, you've managed to get someone who hates card games addicted to qwent

My last 10 or so hours in game have been purely playing qwent :p

Yeah it's really fun. I hope CDPR will implement some kind of multplayer version of gwent, either ingame or stand alone :)

Right? I was reluctant at first, but Gwent is surprisingly good. I just wish the AI was a little bit more challenging, it's kinda too easy.

The last mini-cardgame I liked was the cardgame in Final fantasy 8. This one is up there!

I agree it's too easy though(because the AI sux). It's only challenging when the AI has a far better deck - basically the start of the game.

I'm level 14 and tried to take on the Novigrad tournament while only having a decent deck. I can tell you, the dwarf in the first round literally brought me to the ground. 3 times in a row.

I'm level 14 and tried to take on the Novigrad tournament while only having a decent deck. I can tell you, the dwarf in the first round literally brought me to the ground. 3 times in a row.

only 3 times?? i reloaded that like 10 times :D i beat the rest on the first time tho

I don't think so. If you fail the tourney (and refuse the lady's proposal, i'm not gonna spoil anything), the quest gets "failed".

Yes I agree with the OP. Spent my whole night doing nothing but playing. At first time tried to defeat a certain early important npc and he keep kicking my ass, I got a bit miffed. But went outside and found like four other players and keep playing them for the night. Won a lot, lost a few but finally got my head around the concepts. They gave me some cards and bought others... tonight that NPC is going down (well at least in terms of gwent)

I am not addicted, I can give the cards away at any point I choose :ball:

Top Bottom