Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

+
Are you referring to the quest the priest of the eternal damnation fire gives you? I did that long ago.
The piles of bodies I discovered I could cremate are at Frischlow and along the northern banks of the Pontar, in the south-western bit of Farcorners.

Hm. I...don't...know...!

:D

More stuff I've never seen in the game! I was referring to the priest's quest, yes. I don't think I've ever noticed the other bodies.

I don't think I've ever noticed the other bodies.
You should be more aware of the bodies around you, old chap. . .

Yes, there are indeed several corpse piles lying about the landscape. There are also a couple near the Ferry Station in central Velen.

You should be more aware of the bodies around you, old chap. . .

Do we get anything for snapping our fingers and burning them to ash? 'Cause I ain't goin' through all the effort of snapping my fingers unless I'm gettin' paid in the end. Witcher's Code.

Hmm. Roach turned from brown to black.
After doing Bald Mountain I took Ciri to Vizimir, turned down the coin but accepted the reward of a mare. Which happens to be black.
Minor detail, true, but speaks of attention to detail.

Hmm. Roach turned from brown to black.
After doing Bald Mountain I took Ciri to Vizimir, turned down the coin but accepted the reward of a mare. Which happens to be black.
Minor detail, true, but speaks of attention to detail.

Iit is no mare. It is a black stallion.

I suppose everyone's noticed Roach animations when Geralt is dismounted?

Look at Roach scoffing apples!

I was on my way to Kaer Muire and had stopped by Fayrlund to sell stuff there.

Love the little Easter Eggs and references to previous games they put in there, it's always a pleasant surprise when you come across them.

Reference to the previous game, Witcher 2:
20180915105215_1.jpg

Here's another one:
20180914153030_1.jpg

I think the first one is more a reference to "Blood of Elves" when Geralt was fighting a Żagnica (many similarities to a game Kayran) when he was aboard a boat. Fits better cause in TW2 a witcher was not aboard when the Kayran was fought.

Last edited:
Spotted in Toussaint, and sung to the tune of El Condo Pasa :D
Post automatically merged:

20180926115756_1.jpg

Saw this little detail at the Tourney Grounds but I have no idea as to it's significance. Anyone knows?
20180925173239_1.jpg

Last edited:
Geralt has a stalker. Once he wins the tourney, whenever he returns ot the tourney grounds, there'll be a noblewoman who follows him exclaiming, "Long live the champion!"
And I mean she follows him *everywhere* Geralt goes within the tourney grounds.

Geralt has a stalker. Once he wins the tourney, whenever he returns ot the tourney grounds, there'll be a noblewoman who follows him exclaiming, "Long live the champion!"
And I mean she follows him *everywhere* Geralt goes within the tourney grounds.

I love the little details they put into the game. At the end of the B&W main quest I had Triss visit during "Be it ever so humble". Now, in my first game the visitor (Yen in this case) just lay on the chaise lounge all day. But I never returned to Corvo Bianco after dusk so I thought that that was it, whomever the visitor, they would be glued to the spot 24/7.
This time however I went back at night, and found the aforesaid furniture empty. Curious as to where Triss had gone to, I went to the guest room but it was empty. So I thought perhaps she's wandering around the estate somewhere. I went into the bedroom and I was pleasantly surprised to see Triss asleep on the bed.

Guest 3847602

There is a unique dialogue with Cerys during King's Gambit. After her quarrel with Hjalmar she steps outside and conversation can be started before Geralt goes to Crach.

In the B&W secondary quest Equine Phantoms, Geralt can talk to the animals in the hermit's abode - a cat and a cow - whilst he is under the effects of the graytop potion.
Post automatically merged:

I found this on a deserted ship at the edge of the map, west of Faroe. One can't normally get on board (I glitched into it) so the fact that they even took the effort to insert some detail is impressive. What do you think is the story here? I'm thinking maybe the aftermath of a pirate raid...
20181023092542_1.jpg

A dead person tied to the wheel...

20181023092559_1.jpg

One more at the bow...

20181023092604_1.jpg

And more tied to the rigging. Note the arrows embedded in the mast.

Last edited:
Top Bottom