Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

+
I wanted to thanks you all (and specially the number #62 post user for maps images) for this thread.
The game continues to surprise me, it's just above anything I played before. My main playthrough is 420+ hours and I'm still finding sidequests, waypoints and stuff to do. Even a small remote island in middle of the sea can contain a f***in "!" with little stories and secrets to discover :D

Even a small remote island in middle of the sea can contain a f***in "!" with little stories and secrets to discover :D

Yeah, it took five playthroughs for me to get there!

How many times I sailed past that isle and watched that lonely looking tree there... And I never realized :D

Yeah, BaW has many situations like this. I remember that BB reacted when we brought Marlene to Corvo Bianco and hadn't been there yet.

You can find the body of the Cintrian after the Mandragora event in Blood and Wine, a bit hard to find but he is there, when I found him I was surprised but then remembered it was a CDPR game so the surprise disappeared.

Respect!!! :thumbsup: Can you explain where you have found him?! Or can you mark it on a map?! Thanks in advance!!! ;)

@Ingsoc85
Nice details!!! Thanks a lot!!! ;)

Last edited:
Respect!!! :thumbsup: Can you explain where you have found him?! Or can you mark it on a map?! Thanks in advance!!! ;)

@Ingsoc85
Nice details!!! Thanks a lot!!! ;)

Sure

The only difference finding the Cintrian makes is that Geralt would answer Regis when he tells him that Orianna is a vampire with a solid "I know." instead of "I guessed as much."

Pretty cool got to say.

Sure

The only difference finding the Cintrian makes is that Geralt would answer Regis when he tells him that Orianna is a vampire with a solid "I know." instead of "I guessed as much."

Pretty cool got to say.

Thank you very much for this very fast answer and solution!!! So I will find this guy in few minutes too... ;)

Oh my. Just learned that in the Witcheress/Nilf epilogue in White Orchard, you meet the dwarves from Isle of the Mists again. Pretty sure that this does not happen in the Radovid and Dijkstra & Witcheress epilogues, but not 100% sure. They're along the road to the meeting spot with the weapon dealer; I ran into them on the eastern road. People probably knew this already, but I never went for Witcheress/Nilf combination before, because I prefer Dijkstra so much more over the world-domination, warmongering incest daddy. :lol:

Guest 3847602

Oh my. Just learned that in the Witcheress/Nilf epilogue in White Orchard, you meet the dwarves from Isle of the Mists again. Pretty sure that this does not happen in the Radovid and Dijkstra & Witcheress epilogues, but not 100% sure. They're along the road to the meeting spot with the weapon dealer; I ran into them on the eastern road. People probably knew this already, but I never went for Witcheress/Nilf combination before, because I prefer Dijkstra so much more over the world-domination, warmongering incest daddy. :lol:

Nah, that happens in every variation of Witcheress epilogue. In case of Dijkstra's victory the dwarves are being chased by Redanian soldiers, in case of Radovid's by the Witch-Hunters.
The only unique event in White Orchard is Tomira the herbalist being burned at the stake in front of her hut by the Witch-Hunters in Witcheress/Radovid scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the merry "let's set houses on fire", "let's shoot some peasants dead" and other fun soldier activities of the Radovid ending also had no match in the Dijkstra and Nilf endings. :)

I think I'll have to conclude that I just never used that road in all of the witcheress endings I've seen so far. :lol:

Oh dangnabbit. I searched every inch on top of those rocks, next to the building - but didn't think of searching further down.
Same here...

Yeah, had to use the freecam by using the console command mod to actually locate it in an easier way, so I cheated :p

Nah, that happens in every variation of Witcheress epilogue. In case of Dijkstra's victory the dwarves are being chased by Redanian soldiers, in case of Radovid's by the Witch-Hunters.
The only unique event in White Orchard is Tomira the herbalist being burned at the stake in front of her hut by the Witch-Hunters in Witcheress/Radovid scenario.

Wait, does she appear in the other scenarios as well? Only did the Witcheress ending once in my 4 playthroughs so far, so I only saw the Radovid version of it and saved Tomira (just decided to see if there was something that was going to happen, and again, because it is CDPR game, things happen even though almost 99% of the people that will have this ending will never see it.)

Oh my. Just learned that in the Witcheress/Nilf epilogue in White Orchard, you meet the dwarves from Isle of the Mists again. Pretty sure that this does not happen in the Radovid and Dijkstra & Witcheress epilogues, but not 100% sure. They're along the road to the meeting spot with the weapon dealer; I ran into them on the eastern road. People probably knew this already, but I never went for Witcheress/Nilf combination before, because I prefer Dijkstra so much more over the world-domination, warmongering incest daddy.

You are a monster if you sacrifice Ves and Roche after they help you in Kaer Morhen :p But they don't get hunted down by some nilfgaardian soldiers? It is just a normal talk and they are off on their way to meet the weapon dealer?

Guest 3847602

Wait, does she appear in the other scenarios as well? Only did the Witcheress ending once in my 4 playthroughs so far, so I only saw the Radovid version of it and saved Tomira

No, I believe this is the unique feature of Radovid victory.
Admittedly, I only used the console commands to enable Emhyr and Dijkstra versions, but on both occasions she was safe inside her hut, just non-interactable.

because it is CDPR game, things happen even though almost 99% of the people that will have this ending will never see it.)

Yup, their attention to detail is absolutely amazing, although there are a few hiccups. Redanian soldiers hailing Radovid in Dijkstra epilogue was silly. :laughing:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, their attention to detail is absolutely amazing, although there are a few hiccups. Redanian soldiers hailing Radovid in Dijkstra epilogue was silly.

Well, it does happen two weeks after the final battle, and news travels slow, so it can be believable-ish, even with Djikstra posters hanging around :p

No, I believe this is the unique feature of Radovid victory.
Admittedly, I only used the console commands to enable Emhyr and Dijkstra versions, but on both occasions she was safe inside her hut, just non-interactable.

Can you tell me where to find those commands? I know how to enable the kitchen scene at kaer morhen and the guests in Corvo Bianco, but this is the final piece of the puzzle for me.

Guest 3847602

Can you tell me where to find those commands?

Sure:

For Radovid:
removefact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead)
removefact(mq3035_free_temeria)
removefact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead)

For Emhyr:
addfact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead)
addfact(mq3035_free_temeria)
removefact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead)

For Dijkstra:
addfact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead)
addfact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead)