Well hidden details, quests or locations you can miss easily

+
Since HoS is mentioned, I don't know if this was posted before, but if you extinguish the candles that surround the pentagram where Gaunter trapped the professor in Oxenfurt, a wraith shriek will happen, which means Gaunter indeed was "protecting" him from an evil spirit summoned by himself, how very generous of Gaunter.
Very cool!! The lists in our group ( http://forums.cdprojektred.com/group.php?discussionid=291&pp=10&page=1&do=discuss ) are updated now... ;)

Ciri Story: Breakneck Speed, mount another horse
You can not use a horse for me is the enemy. How to Fix It?You can not use a horse for me is the enemy

Last edited:
Since HoS is mentioned, I don't know if this was posted before, but if you extinguish the candles that surround the pentagram where Gaunter trapped the professor in Oxenfurt, a wraith shriek will happen, which means Gaunter indeed was "protecting" him from an evil spirit summoned by himself, how very generous of Gaunter.

Any chance to save the professor? Or he dies no matter what?

A apology from CDPR???

Oh, and you can find it in a Tower near Kaer Morhen!

(Credits go to a dude under the name of James Pull)

Attachments

• 2016-09-13.jpg
    2016-09-13.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
B&W, in one of the pits near Fox Hollow you could find notes about the elves that use to live in the town, read them and its will open a new dialogue option with the town innkeeper, though it will not amount to much.

:boredom:

View attachment 68841
View attachment 68851

Thank you, there is even a reference to Dol Blathanna.

It seems that the folk butchered the elves who used to lived in the town, doing some kind of archeological expedition. It seems that CDPR doesn't want even a small happy ending for the non humans. In the books, these thing didn't happen in Nilfgaard

---------- Updated at 04:35 PM ----------

A apology from CDPR???

(Credits go to a dude under the name of James Pull)

Not for the story, that's for sure

Any chance to save the professor? Or he dies no matter what?

He dies no matter what, when you reach him the conversation automatically happens, so you can't really help him, and extinguishing the candles would have most likely killed him as well.

Are the evening activities of Ransacked Village, White Orchard commonly known?

The peasants gather around a campfire. One of them plays the lute, and some roast their dinner over the fire. Nothing special, maybe, except that the dinner is rats on sticks.

Are the evening activities of Ransacked Village, White Orchard commonly known?

The peasants gather around a campfire. One of them plays the lute, and some roast their dinner over the fire. Nothing special, maybe, except that the dinner is rats on sticks.

Possible Munchkin Easter Egg?

There is a secret chamber in Vizima palace's yard

Press the slab and it will open nearby, where you find a letter to de Wett about how to inflict Princess Adda again with the Striga curse.

A very nice reference to the first game.

:geraltfeelgood:

Anyone got videos from certain points mentioned here? Like if you help Hjalmar before the wake, the wraith from the professor's house, Fringilla extra dialogue(enabled by console if I saw right)?

There is an alchemist at the cremotorium near the Novigrad's Oxenfurt Gate, he never got marked on the map so it very easy to miss him. Sell mostly upgrades to weapons and armors but you could speak with him about how he escaped Loc Muinne.

http://i.imgur.com/Ged2fCG.png

Rafaelbw;n3260623 said:
Anyone got videos from certain points mentioned here? Like if you help Hjalmar before the wake, the wraith from the professor's house, Fringilla extra dialogue(enabled by console if I saw right)?

Here is Fringi, poor Fringi.

After fighting the bandits in the B&W quest "Wine is Sacred" choose to stay rather than go with the duchess, than search the bandits' chest at their cart and loot 500 florens.

Additional info on the Mandragora party, if you wear the clothes you got from Vizima during "Imperial Audience". Anna Henrietta will accept the ones obtained from the rack on the right but not the ones whose top looks more like a dress than a shirt. Have no data on the third one, but suspect it would be accepted. Feel free to test. :p

At first I tried going to the party without changing from usual gear, but had the HoS robe in inventory. The result was the same as having Toussaint clothing in inventory. Also tried going wearing Professor's spectacles, but they weren't the right kind of mask despite doing a better job at masking Geralt's face than the mask Anna Henrietta gives (I mean, his eyes are a dead giveaway...). :(

--

Have you noticed that the tourney accouncer (B&W) always makes his lines rhyme - and the further the tourney progresses the worse his rhymes seem to get. I find it a little annoying (the bad rhymes) but also highly amusing. :D

RidiculousName;n7475290 said:
A
Have you noticed that the tourney accouncer (B&W) always makes his lines rhyme - and the further the tourney progresses the worse his rhymes seem to get. I find it a little annoying (the bad rhymes) but also highly amusing. :D

I noticed that too and my reaction to that was pretty similar :D

Top Bottom