Werewolf quest.

+
Werewolf quest.

For the werewolf in the garden quest, is there any way to complete this quest without giving him what he wants? After going through the entire quest, I am up to the point where I killed him 5 times because I refuse to 'free' him. I want him to suffer for all the things he did, but he comes back every time. Eventually after running around in circles i found a way to jump out of the garden. I left the quest unfinished for awhile so I"m just wondering if this quest only has one single outcome , or are there any other choices?

Guest 3713529

I'll only say that you can still "punish" him once he's free.

luc0s

Forum veteran
You have the cure the werewolf first, then you can either kill him (for good this time) or set him free.

I could have sworn that feeding him werewolf meat completed the quest and he died in agony.

I'm playing a nice Geralt though, so I reloaded and eventually cured him. I took his bribe so he told me to go to the pawn broker, and then I attacked him and killed him because he was an evil bastard and to get the reward from the villagers... So in the end I got 2 rewards, but my quest log did bug out and say that I let him go free.

I knew there was something odd about two kinds of werewolf meat. One is in your quest inv, the other is a drop after you kill him. I fed him his own meat and he died in agony.

Still think the chains idea was the best though. Eternal pain, just need to triple pad lock the chains and make sure he cant bite his own limbs.

Guest 3823474

OP >60 posts and still posted in the wrong subforum AND spoilers. More consideration for others, please.

(I notified the mods so that they move it.)

Moved and title changed.
Please avoid spoilers in post titles and please avoid spoilers of ANY kind in the main forum, out of courtesy to other forum users.

Top Bottom