Westbrook Wakado GIGS broke.

+

Do you also have this issue with fixers calls being out of sync or completed missions reappearing?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So my issue goes like this. I cleared the whole map all gigs, gangs side missions etc. But I noticed I still had 3 Wakado gigs left in my journal. They all appeared to be missions I had previously completed and due to this I am unable to get the steam acheivement for clearing all gigs etc in Westbrook. (which is bugging me immensely!)

So I went back to some older saves - back to level 18 where I appeared to have started chipping away at Westbrook thinking that I would clear the whole area again and see if I could manage to get the achievement I was missing. All seemed OK at first as I managed to complete one of the gigs that was stuck in my journal in my most recent save.

However, just a couple of other missions in I see the same anomalies rise again. I will get to a new gig and instead of wakado calling me to give me new gig details, she will be calling me to congratulate me for completing the previous mission, along with XP etc. Then I will get the details of the mission on my screen ie: go to location. But Wakado will not call me to give me the current gig details. When this happens, if I go ahead and complete the mission I will get mission completed etc. But then as I am driving away from the location. Wakado will call me and suddenly give me the gig details of the mission I have just completed. The completed mission then vanishes from my completed list of missions and again appears in my active gigs. Upon clicking on the gig there is the button to track the mission. But when you click on it there is no map pointer of the location of the mission and as it's already been completed there is no mission to complete again.

This is really bugging the crap out of me as I have put in so many additional hours just trying to detangle this issue but I fear the only way I'll currently stand a possibility of clearing Westbrook is to start a brand new game and start from scratch but even then I cant be sure I wont run into the same issue again.

I have seen various other threads around this issue on the internet but as of yet there is no solution or workaround that I am aware of.

I also submitted a ticket via the gig reporting page I found direct to CDPR with save files screenshots and a dxdiag report asking them to look into the issue.

I have not even received a notification to say that my issue has been logged or being looked into.

I know you guys at CDPR are up to your neck in it at the moment. But this is surely an issue which needs to be addressed immediately as its completely broke my game.

Please advise?!?!!

Last edited:
The bugs run deep.

I notice it most when doing the cyberpsycho quests - my text messages back and forth to Regina are constantly coming out of order and jumbled so it's hard to figure out what just happened.

Yeah not cool, weird i didnt run into any problems with any of the cyberpsycho jobs. all gigs seemed ok in all other areas of the map as well.

Its a shame really, I was looking forward to finishing up and leaving a positive review on steam as I quite enjoyed the game despite all the drama around it. But I'll leave it a while longer for now and see if this issue gets rectified soon.

Top Bottom