What 5 questions would you ask CDPR about the game (no perspective talk)?

+
1. How often can you avoid combat and/or use non-lethal options to get by?

2. I get the Solo archetype will be the killing machine and the Netrunner will do a lot of hacking. But what will the Techie do, exactly? Yeah, yeah, machinery and gadgets, but what does that mean in gameplay terms?

3. How will netrunning work in and outside of combat? Since I imagine there must be digital databases everywhere, does exploration as a Netrunner have a special information gathering component? E.g. if I can enter someone's house, can I attempt to hack their personal computer and find stuff there?

4. Have you given special thought to balancing the economy system? The Witcher games had a problem wherein you'd keep getting told that Geralt was dirt poor even long after you were swimming in cash.

5. How does social interaction — things like persuasion, coercion, seduction, etc. — work in the game? Are there social skills? Do stats affect it? What about implants? Is there an in-depth process to make other characters see things your way i.e. by picking the appropriate dialogue options, or is it more like you can power through with an Axii button?

1) I have for now one question, how much sneaking there is, and we'll have choice in every or at least most combat encounters to choose between fight/sneak? I love sneaking and killing from behind, previews gave me impressions that there is much more focus on open combat and hacking etc than sneaking.

1- In some article is said that there are different ways to open new content, such as buying some shirt will open 5% of the content or something like that. Do I have to buy every item I see to make sure I experience everything available in one single playthrough? - Just the concerns of my completionist complex

2- Are there serious romantic relationships? Or just one night stands?

3- Is "V" really the name or just a nickname with a customizable name? Just the option to put a name on the playthrough/save location would be great

4- Can we pass time in any location like in Witcher 2 and 3? Or do we have to find a room?

1. Come on guys, is this a real RPG?

2. Is your fluid class system going to negate the whole point of having classes?

3. Given how awkward FP melee can be, how will your melee system stand out?

4. Will street cred XP gate off content? My concern is that it will become a form of grinding to 'open up' the world.

5. Do we invest in our own vehicle? Or is it something we can hotwire anywhere on the streets a la GTA?

1) Will the protagonist be voiced?

2) If yes, will every word of a dialogue option be present (like in older RPGs) or will dialogue options have summaries(like in Witcher games)?

3) Will there be quests where you can fail and it have impact?

Can't think of 2 more.

1) Will the protagonist be voiced?

2) If yes, will every word of a dialogue option be present (like in older RPGs) or will dialogue options have summaries(like in Witcher games)?

3) Will there be quests where you can fail and it have impact?

Can't think of 2 more.
Yes the protagonists will be voiced and the dialogue options will be summaries like in the Witcher games.

1. Is there crafting?
2. Can we buy a penthouse to live in?
3. Can we operate the flying cars?
4.Can we have cyber pets?
5. How big is the city height, width, depth what's the tallest mega building, how many floors in it?
6. Can we go into space?
7. Do we get followers who help us?

My questions are:
  1. Can limbs be individually damaged, for Player and NPC(Do they individually have health points)
  2. Can any NPC be killed, including Quest givers
  3. Is there Gun Modding? Increasing the gun Stats, etc

2. Can we buy a penthouse to live in?
3. Can we operate the flying cars?
6. Can we go into space?
7. Do we get followers who help us?

2. You can buy property and live there, that's been confirmed. Presumably, a rich-folks' penthouse will be one of the higher-tier options, it would just make sense.
3. They won't answer this question for now, but it has been asked. They just keep saying "you can ride bikes and cars but we aren't talking about flying vehicles yet, but they will definitely be used at least in cutscenes."
6. Presumably yes, at least in certain situations - the trailer showed a space shuttle, and a leak a while back (that has been proven 90% true now) said there would be a moon mission.
7. Yes, but they are not permanent. Think the Witcher 3. A few previews have suggested the cute, dog-like robot seen in the trailer might be permanent, or semi-permanent, but this hasn't been confirmed - definitely no permanent human companions, for now.

1, How much stuff from the chrome books are in the game? Can we find stuff that has nothing to do with combat and buy it?
2, Stealth/Non Violent aproach. Can we go ninja and sneak in and take people out in stealth without raising alarms? Alternatively can we solve missions without resorting to violence?
3, What is the netrunning like? Is there a cyberspace?
4, Will there be VR support?
5, how crazy can we go with modification? Can we go full chrome/body replacement? Or instead of mechanical, can we go biological and go exotic?

1. Are there expansions planned for the game, which might add new cities to explore and expansions to the character and narrative of the core story. Something of the scale that was added to the Witcher 3 with blood and wine as well as hearts of stone. Those were amazing additions to the core game and it would be great to see Cyberpunk future proofed in much the same way.
2. when will the general publc see a gameplay demo? i think if people saw the game in action in its current state it might manage the expectations of people in the current climate.
3. Can the main character V completely change their appearance as well as sex, say mid way though the game if the player decides they no longer like one appearance and want to try the narriative through the eyes of a completely different look and feel.
4. Will there be different game modes, such as a permadeath or new game plus if you complete the game but want to play through again and respec your character and or keep building upon the spec youve developed so far. As i assume surely you wont have a character that is 100% modded by the end of the first playthough.
5. Will there be a photomode, if the environments are amazing i would love to create my own images of the world based on where i am in the game as well as how my character appears.

• Can you obtain visibly different cybernetic limbs/augmentations, such as metal arms, legs, etc., or will they all be skin-colored and "hidden"?
yes can use metal arms legs itd,
  • Is there an empathy-like mechanic in the game (or humanity score)?
yes many empathy , to win must know and feeel the enemy
  • Are guns levelled? As in, does a Level 5 Pistol do more damage than a Level 1 pistol?
dont know , offer something
  • Is there a shooting and/or weapon handling skill?
Nobody shoot to me , but have gun / can shoot , knifes, Judo , killing skills (if you have me by pussy no problem :) )
  • How viable will a non-lethal, or mostly non-combat playthrough be?
    not bad, (what you mean ? )
    How i make money ? (Hacking, Selling , Work ot Factory)

1. Can I hack people's minds using a spoon?
xDDDDDDDD want too tryyy , but no ;p
2. Can I do anything with a spoon?
eat
3. Is Cyberpunk 2077 going to include cute stories about the moderators being gruesomely murdered like there was in the Witcher 3?
yeah is ?
4. Is there anything like the Witcher 2 where picking fan favourite, universally loved and treasured beautiful and intelligent elf Iorveth would cut you off from a large chunk of opposing narrative?
meybe you will seee

1. How do skills and stats work in CP2077?

1. How do skills and stats work in CP2077? I.e. How does a gun skill affect shooting, how does hacking skill affect hacking, how do stats affect V and his mobility and activities, etc - are there RNG checks for anything (i.e. proper skilltests), or just hard thresholds (skill level 1 + task level 2 = can't pass)?
nothing is thresholds, hmm statistick is connect wich IT (results Botnets), Crime-boy connect witch lie to manipulate other "gangsters" .... many many ...
2. How do smart guns work specifically and how do the characters shooting skills and other possible abilities affect that (if at all)? Are they a crutch to simplify combat, or will they have a more "RPG-like" implementation (i.e. hit chances based on a number of factors like skill, focus, range, visibility...).
cant say, destroy something to my self
3. Empathy and Attractiveness -stats are apparently cut. Is there any sort of mechanics to replace them, are there any other social stats and skills, and if yes, how do they work?
empathy is big ,You can think differently, i understend. After some time you will see
4. What happened to the "tactical mode" that was originally implied? Is there still something going on for it, or is it scrapped? For an RPG, the game - as described now - could really use a bit more of RPG flavor in form of something like that.
thats , 1 hour write, now i will sleep.
5. Is there any possibility to have a gauge in the options to increase stat/skill impact on gameplay (i.e. to have larger initial accuracy/recoil/sway penalty for guns before skill/implant modifiers, bigger initial movement speed penalty before REF/implant modifiers)?
nope, I have not had the option of leaving the entertainment since the age of 8 practically because I have since counted in myself
6. In what ways can random AI pedestrians be interacted with other than possibly killing them or bumping into them?
bullying. manipulate, playing the victim, buy dreams,.......... many many more
7. How many dialog options are visible at most at a time, and do stats and skills affect them in any way?
I do not judge it, it is a disadvantage and I'm bloated, so I do not like rating and not evaluating iti

I didn't mean to sound elitist, for the record. I was just saying these journalists haven't been as involved with the game as we are, and thus don't know that a lot of these questions have already been answered.

Good questions, either way (especially the ones about the spoon).
sorrry to many people attack me for bi myself

1) Apparently the Smartgun is the solution to the non-FPS player.
Is there a character skill (vice stat ... presumedly Reflex) that effects it's accuracy/lethality or is it merely a matter of using one and you have some preset values?

2) We know there are stats in the game, do skills exist? Is it your ever-popular "pick one of two branches" skill tree or a pick what you want system? I keep noticing everyone mentions character stats, but no one, even the folks from CDPR, ever mention skills.

3) From what we've seen apparently equipment has not only "relevant" stats (weapons have range, damage, ammo capacity; clothing has an armor value) but apparently somewhat arbitrary bonuses to skills/stats?

1) Apparently the Smartgun is the solution to the non-FPS player. Is there a character skill (vice stat ... presumedly Reflex) that effects it's accuracy/lethality or is it merely a matter of using one and you have some preset values?
tell more
2) We know there are stats in the game, do skills exist? Is it your ever-popular "pick one of two branches" skill tree or a pick what you want system? I keep noticing everyone mentions character stats, but no one, even the folks from CDPR, ever mention skills.
if you know what is it , you can beat it, (i see men from us who test me , and try make mi idiot)
3) From what we've seen apparently equipment has not only "relevant" stats (weapons have range, damage, ammo capacity; clothing has an armor value) but apparently somewhat arbitrary bonuses to skills/stats?
nope, all what you thing is bad , is gun, you see me like junkes, im junkes and i know how to speak to me , i use it. ... etc..

1.) What degree of 'control' (how we relate) will the player have regarding the various companions/allies in the game?
yes to strengthen people sometimes is enemy for all
a.) Can we upgrade their equipment and stats?
yes, im biggest stupid lazy ;p
b.) Can companions become enemies based on how we treat them? Can they double cross the player?
improving their affairs, without their knowledge
2.) How 'mature' is the game? Can the player go to a club, indulge in mind altering substances and improve relations between man and machine?
? if man know what to doo
3.) To what degree can we customize our base/living area?
your ideas, ask me tumorrow
a.) Can our base be attacked?

yes many times
b.) Can we hire npc's as body guards to protect our base and the player?
nope

4.) Is there an aspect to the game that allows the player to spend countless hours playing doing this or that without relying on advancing main story line or side quests?
chesss
a.) Mini games?
Mario, tutx (linux) , Quake Area

b.) Meaningfully increasing the players social status in Night City?
nope , not in my opinion , some people who like me and trust me , many people hate me bicose looser

5.) Is there any social hub or interactive feature that involves other players?
Idea, ability to create opportunities,
a.) If we can play pool as shown in the E3 trailer, can we play against other players?
in most cases you play with yourself, you are a two person or you win or not, focus, calm approach wena

That is some interesting discussion....

Why not, since we are in the age of customizable androids and stuff, make a main appearance that is used for the quests and stuff, but can be changed for the "rest of the game".

In that way you can always look however you want, but still in the core be that one V that the story is about.

> be V actually
> change appearance to whatever you want
> be V again when it is important, like quests
> everybody is happy
> ???
> profit!
thats not easy

1. To what extent we are going to experience stealth mechanics?, because in the demo there was reportedly a stealth takedown. Whereas in The Witcher 3 there was no stealth at all.

2. Elaborate on bullet time, cause if it gets overused it gives you a huge advantage, and combat becomes less real-time (May Payne, RDR, Horizon...) and gives the feeling that in-action gunplay isn't fluid enough or somehow limited.

Top Bottom