What 5 questions would you ask CDPR about the game (no perspective talk)?

+
1. How often can you avoid combat and/or use non-lethal options to get by?

I get the Solo archetype will be the killing machine and the Netrunner will do a lot of hacking. But what will the Techie do, exactly? Yeah, yeah, machinery and gadgets, but what does that mean in gameplay terms?
3. How will netrunning work in and outside of combat? Since I imagine there must be digital databases everywhere, does exploration as a Netrunner have a special information gathering component? E.g. if I can enter someone's house, can I attempt to hack their personal computer and find stuff there?
its your idea, i use other wway, and dont hack private persons

5. How does social interaction — things like persuasion, coercion, seduction, etc. — work in the game? Are there social skills? Do stats affect it? What about implants? Is there an in-depth process to make other characters see things your way i.e. by picking the appropriate dialogue options, or is it more like you can power through with an Axii button?
to bi good person and live witch peace of mind you have the rules.
first rule dont manipulate love , never

1. Are there expansions planned for the game, which might add new cities to explore and expansions to the character and narrative of the core story. Something of the scale that was added to the Witcher 3 with blood and wine as well as hearts of stone. Those were amazing additions to the core game and it would be great to see Cyberpunk future proofed in much the same way.
2. when will the general publc see a gameplay demo? i think if people saw the game in action in its current state it might manage the expectations of people in the current climate.
3. Can the main character V completely change their appearance as well as sex, say mid way though the game if the player decides they no longer like one appearance and want to try the narriative through the eyes of a completely different look and feel.
4. Will there be different game modes, such as a permadeath or new game plus if you complete the game but want to play through again and respec your character and or keep building upon the spec youve developed so far. As i assume surely you wont have a character that is 100% modded by the end of the first playthough.
5. Will there be a photomode, if the environments are amazing i would love to create my own images of the world based on where i am in the game as well as how my character appears.

3. yes

1yep sometimes hide is better your enemy thing about you flippantly, thats error
2. thing about version "you have bullet olways" but you dont use it bicose you know too many many enemies look it
is like strategy war, snajper shot from forest, so you know wher is the snajper, hard dont use it never before but in your person make control about your
emotions

1. Will we have someone like Joi in bladerunner as a companion/waifu ? lol

2. Mod support PLS

3. Vr support? It seems good to implement it in the future if not in launch base on their interviews about the gameplay.

4. Estimate system specs maybe? For ultra pc. Hope a 1070 ti will suffice but looks unlikely because the release seems 2019-2020 time frame and there will/may already new graphics card at that time.

_1: modding support. will there be a tool like fallout's creation kit, so that people will be able to easily add content ?

_2: day/night cycle, alright. but to which extend time will be compressed ? ~90min= 24hr like in the witcher 3 ? longer ? or even customizable ?

_3: how is the inventory ? a selection screen in a menu, or does V opens his jacket and everything you have is on the inside
while the game doesn't pause as you're looking into it (that's actually more an idea than a question...)

_4: will there be random radiant quests to ensure fun even after the game is finished ? something like bounty hunting, fedex quests, boxing tournaments, street racing, dance dance revolution, etc ?

_5: is there a fictionnal internet of some sort, à la GTA5 ?

_BONUS: do you plan on adding support to tool like Tobii eye tracking or VR headsets ?

When it comes out?
When i can pre-order?
When it comes out?
When i can pre-order?
When it comes out?
When i can pre-order?

Looks about five yes.

1) Will there be creation-kit like modding tools?
2) Will there be VR - Support?

Edit

3) Will there be only one voice for a male and one for a female protagonist, or several we can choose from?
4) Since there is sex in the game, can female characters ( PC /NPC ) become pregnant?

Last edited:
Will there be barbershops, tatooparlors, fashion shops and/or plastic surgeries in the game to change your apperance? The last one is to hide from the authorities/your enemies.

Can you make alternate ID's for infiltrate certain places?

1) Could you give us an rough estimate when we can expect the game to arive? 1 year? 2 Years? (i know, i know: "when its done" and it is pre-alpha atm)

2) will we be able to visit the cyberspace and explore there?

3) as part of the apparent extensive customisation will it be possible to upload designs (scars, tatoos ect.) to further that or will we be limited to what you put in yourself?

4) Id be new for your company but will there be mod support or do you opt for the most stable game engine and modding will be an afterthought if even?

5) Will we to substancialy upgrade our equipment to play your digital marvel?

1. how are you going to handle melee combat not feeling floaty and disconnected from the body?
I dont have another 4, this is my main concern.

1. Can we use a combination of the three "skill" trees as implied by some journalists (one combat, one tech and on hacker) to build a sneaky sneaky sniper/stabby V?

2. Can V have visible Cyberware and can it be visually customized? (ie from Carbon Black, chrome to flamboyant Pink neon flares)

3. Will the skill system be a thresh hold type situation, lvl 3 hack level to access a computer, or will it just make the hacking process easier the more invested you are?

4. Are there minigames for activities such as hacking, unlocking, building stuff?

5. Is Cool stat something more akin to "Cool Minded individual" which could be a mix of Charisma, Willpower and Streetwise type of stats, or is more of a "Visually Cool Chum" that looks like one of the high payed Johnsons of the World?

I have so many questions, especially about ingame crafting, community mods (bring in the extra cyberware), and damage/health/addiction management!

1. Given we've got full frontal nudity throughout the game and in character creation, will we be able to choose our genitalia independent of male/female choice? As in could we choose a female character who has a penis, male character with a vagina, etc, etc. Wondering mainly because I'm trans and love cyberpunk but also because I feel like it really fits the theme of cyberpunk/transhumanism because transgender/transsexual people have always been early adopters of body altering tech and are some of the largest consumers of it today. I don't particularly think it should affect the story or anything I just think it would fit the setting and theme quite well to have the character creation option be available

Here's what I'd ask CDPR:

1. Is the game going to be mod friendly?
2. Will you guys consider releasing a proper REDkit for the game like you did with TW2 so modders can go 100% nuts?
3. Have you guys considered adding a 'Death March' sort of difficulty but with permadeath?
4. Will Adam Jensen make a cameo in Night City Police Department, if so, will he say "I never asked for this"?
5. Can we upgrade/modify our vehicles? QUADRA car looks beautiful, but I'd love to be able to make it looks even cooler.

1. Given we've got full frontal nudity throughout the game and in character creation, will we be able to choose our genitalia independent of male/female choice? As in could we choose a female character who has a penis, male character with a vagina, etc, etc. Wondering mainly because I'm trans and love cyberpunk but also because I feel like it really fits the theme of cyberpunk/transhumanism because transgender/transsexual people have always been early adopters of body altering tech and are some of the largest consumers of it today. I don't particularly think it should affect the story or anything I just think it would fit the setting and theme quite well to have the character creation option be available

This would be a really fantastic addition to the character creator. I hope this is a feature :)

1) Does V have a very strong and distinctive personality? Can we shape them more to our own vision of the character(s) we intend(ed) to play? Is it just action/moral choices that distinguish your V? Are there no differences you can choose/implement in how V uses tone, expression or carries themselves? I'd personally like to know early to avoid a major disappointment later when I should be in a high state of excitement. I don't want it to drop over that when i start playing.

2) Will there be VR, or a VR component ? (Like BTL or Braindance) Can you record/create your own Braindance/BTLs?

3) I love the idea of one night stands, but are there enough choices in characters for comitted relationships or just a few you just may happen to like or not? Is there a way to influence your partner's look or behaviour? Do they react to your 'personality'/actions' Are there extensive writing/events for the longer term romances?

4) Can we mod/semi-design our own fashion in the game or switch colours/patterns and perhaps even some materials?

5) Are you guys proud of yourself? You should be :) Thanks for all the hard work!

Last edited:
Ya, I have a few questions -

1.) Will the game have SLI Support (and will it be at launch)?
2.) When will actual gameplay video like what the media was permitted to see in private at E3 be made available to the public?
3.) Will the game have mod support, and if so, will it be "good" mod support like Witcher 2 as opposed to "severely limited" mod support like W3?

Thanks much!

1) Is social character one of the available archetype for V?

2) How customisable is the body of V during character creation? Are there sliders availables?

3) As there seems to having no social stats, what makes one player's V better at social interractions than someone else V?
Or will Cool includes Empathy and Attractiveness too?

4) What are the skills related to the Cool stat?

5) Will clothes have situational bonus or will there just be clothes better than other whatever the situation?

Last edited:
  1. How much latitude is there in making V our own? Will the choices in the game have a wide variety of outcomes?
  2. Can we 're-skin' clothing? If i pick up a legendary jacket, but don't like the colour or style, can it be changed?
  3. How does the 'humanity cost' work?
  4. Can we customise Jackie and other followers by changing their loadouts?
  5. Will the game support Ansel?

Top Bottom