What a disappointment - Game is broken and unplayable on PS4

+

Guest 4421288

Ok that sucks with apex but so we have a statement to the ps5 here too.

Maybe it is pure luck if it works.

I can only tell from my side it worked fine for me. I have the game on my external usb ssd and after that it works good (well as good as the ps4 version can work)

Have 8 friends on PS5 and they all have same problem. Took 1 day for me and friends to see this and all attempt troubleshooting.

It is amazing that no one at CDP thought lets just assign 1 tester to play through whole campaign on ANY PS console to obviously see crashes are happening frequently. They would of noticed 10+ crashes to reach Act 1.

They said they overlooked last gen and focused too much on next gen. Well next gen PS5 has exact same problem too, so it is a platform issue and not performance issue.

Overall I love the game. Did every side activities 100%, 67hrs in and legendary weapons geared despite annoying crashes.

But after that I'll wait until NG+ and real stability patch schedule

- Next hotfix in next few days.
- Jan - Big Patch 1
- Feb - Big Patch 2

Attachments

• news.JPG
    news.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Character.png
    Character.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
I'm on ps4, I get a few bugs npc's appearing, no legs, ugly textures I've played 18hrs only had 2 crashes, I'm gonna carry on playing there's an amazing game under all the complaints, I'm 42 so I had a spectrum 48k, 128k, commodore 64, so graphics don't matter to me as much, but I can see why people want a refund, I'm loving the game

Top Bottom