What about Stadia?

+
I also have Stadia bugs to report (but I'm new so I can't start my own thread😅).

Loving it overall! Over 30 hours in and only 1 crash. And it's beautiful in 4k!!

However, was there a patch released? Everything seemed... I dunno, marginally smoother until today? Draw distance feels choppier overall, with some things popping in basically right as I approach them. In some instances the game also draws things that are more distant before drawing things that are near. Which spoils the immersion a bit, but not a huge deal.

Noticed a hologram that seemed to be splitting apart (for lack of a better descriptor), and also saw the passenger of a car "riding around" without a vehicle.

My first play session, the crouch button did not seem to work correctly and I had to hold it... but even that still seemed weird, like if I walked too fast, even while holding it, it would break the crouch. But the next time I played just a few hours later, it toggled just fine and worked as expected. Every time since as well.

Really enjoying the game and the world so far though, despite a few hiccups!

[Edit] Oh yeah! And sometimes when I look in the mirror I don't have hair. But it still shows up on my player model in the start menu. It was when wearing a white headband acquired early on in the game. Not sure if changing items fixed it or not, haven't looked at my relfection in a while!

Last edited:
Top Bottom