What after Cyberpunk?

+
I would like a space opera game like Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars but in unique universe where you can travel to distant star systems and explore strange places and people with unique magic system.
Something what will open the boundaries of space.

Or maybe continue with Witcher 4?

Last edited:
Can’t say that I care. Or, depends on what I end up thinking about Cyberpunk, but so far it looks like it’s the last ”big” game (of any company) that I bother following so what ever comes next is all the same by me.

But, even so, it seems CP will be CDPR’s thing for quite some time still and I don’t see them multibranching any time soon.

Mobile Tank Legends Battle Royale -like clone ?
Nah, they're going to stick with CP for quite a time even after release. If successful, I mean.

Continue with Witcher 4, but I guess it would be a too demanding task, especially after the release of Cyberpunk. So maybe a Sims Medieval or Stronghold type of a game until they release the Witcher 4.

It depends on if this game actually scratches the Cyberpunk as a video game itch I've had for the past 30 years or not. If not then I'll be looking for that, if it does, honestly I'm not sure what else I want so maybe walking through the Good Place door?

I think they should come up with their own unique IP. I'd like to see if they can actually come up with something that doesn't already have good source material handed to them
I would like that but it could take them a lot longer.
Is there source material similar to Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars they could use?

Can't even think of anything beyond C2077...but it does sound like a great idea if done correctly and with years of development

Do you really want to plan in advance how to waste another 300 hours or more in front of a screen?
Post automatically merged:

Actually, do you really think that for gaming the scenario you described would in any way be original, interesting, cool? Sounds like a "space opera', travelling to strange stars and systems, etc is the most trite, boring, and overused theme.

They have said they are two franchise company, but we dont know if Witcher series is one of them, but game industry's history says they 100% are.
Post automatically merged:

I think they should come up with their own unique IP. I'd like to see if they can actually come up with something that doesn't already have good source material handed to them

Ive suggested they should build Vampire World. I think they should throw a bit of Blizzard Art Style into it, not too much but a bit. Evolve by 2k games something like that. Yeah, to draw inspiration from. Basically what Im saying is that take inspiration from game industry instead of movies or real life.

Last edited:
A standalone game about Roach, but with a different name. No obvious connection to Roach, the Witcher, or Geralt. Just an adventurous, unpredictable, and sometimes crazy horse.
roach.png

Guest 4310777

Continue with Witcher 4, but I guess it would be a too demanding task, especially after the release of Cyberpunk. So maybe a Sims Medieval or Stronghold type of a game until they release the Witcher 4.

lol a management type game would be such a 180 for them

A standalone game about Roach, but with a different name. No obvious connection to Roach, the Witcher, or Geralt. Just an adventurous, unpredictable, and sometimes crazy horse.
No.
Witcher 4 yes.
Actually, do you really think that for gaming the scenario you described would in any way be original, interesting, cool? Sounds like a "space opera', travelling to strange stars and systems, etc is the most trite, boring, and overused theme.

Space opera along an engaging story and characters with fun but challenging gameplay.
Think about galactic schemes, mysteries of universe, aliens, horror ....

Last edited:
Top Bottom